Summary: MP Vyapam Recruitment 557 Vacancies – Sub Engineer www.vyapam.nic.in.MP Vyapam Posts and Vacancies.Digest of MP Vyapam.MP Vyapam Eligibility criteria.MP Vyapam Educational qualification.MP Vyapam Age limit.MP Vyapam Selection process.MP Vyapam Application fee.MP Vyapam Pay scale.MP Vyapam Important dates.MP Vyapam How to Apply.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 557 Vacancies – Sub Engineer www.vyapam.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invites application form for recruitment of Sub Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical) and Draftsman posts in area of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Vyapam Posts and Vacancies:
- Sub-Engineer (Civil): – 383 seats
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): – 80 seats
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical): – 06 seats
- Draftsman: – 88 seats
Digest of MP Vyapam:
- Name of the department: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of the post: Sub Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) and Draftsman posts
- Number of post: 557
- Application method: Online
- Deadline: 07th March 2016
- Exam Date: 3rd April 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 500 for General and Rs.250 for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01st Jan 2016
- Educational requirement: Diploma/B.Tech Graduation
- Selection process: Written test followed by interview
- Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam Eligibility criteria:
MP Vyapam Educational Qualification:
- Sub Engineer (Civil): Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
- Sub Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
- Sub Engineer (Electrical): Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
- Draftsman: Intermediate (10+2) from state level or central board.
MP Vyapam Age limit:
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per Madhya Pradesh Government norms.
MP Vyapam Selection process:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
MP Vyapam Application fee:
- The candidates will have pay application fee Rs.500 for Unreserved categories.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities candidates of Madhya Pradesh state: Rs.250.
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional sum of Rs.70 only to MP Online as Application Fees.
MP Vyapam Pay scale:
- For all Sub Engineers : Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 3200.
- For Draughtsman : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
MP Vyapam Important dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07.03.2016
- Last Date for Correction in Online Submitted Applications: 12.03.2016
- Exam Date 03.04.2016 (Sunday)
MP Vyapam How to Apply:
- Log on to www.vyapam.nic.in
- Go to Sub Engineer & Draftsman Rule Book
- Read the rulebook completely
- Click on online form (left side of home page)
- Fill the application form with details
- Pay the fee and submit
- Download and take printout copy of application for exam use.