Summary: MP Postal Circle Recruitment 374 Vacancies – Postman, Mail Guard Post.dopmp.in.MP Postal Circle Posts and Vacancies.MP Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria.MP Postal Circle Selection Process.MP Postal Circle Application Fee.MP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus, Pattern.MP Postal Circle Pay Scale.MP Postal Circle How to Apply.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 374 Vacancies – Postman, Mail Guard Post.dopmp.in
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has published this advertisement under the Advt no: Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III to fill 374 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard posts.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this MP Postal Circle Jobs through Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2016.
MP Postal Circle Posts and Vacancies:
Total No Of Posts : 374 posts
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Mail Guard||07 Posts|
MP Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria:
MP Postal Circle Education Qualification:
- Candidates must possess 10th Class passed from any recognized Board and for more details refer official notification.
MP Postal Circle Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Government.
MP Postal Circle Selection Process:
- Applicants will be selected based on the performance in their written test.
MP Postal Circle Application Fee:
Candidates applying for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee of Rs 100/- along with Examination Fee at any post office with E-Payment facility. Category wise Examination Fee details are available below.
- For UnReserved and OBC Category (Male Candidates): Rs 400/-.
- For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped/ Women Candidates: No Fee.
MP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
- Aptitude test will having multiple choice Questions
- Total marks in the exam will be 100
- Time duration for the exam is 02 Hours
- General Knowledge : 25 Marks
- Mathematics : 25 Marks
- English : 25 Marks
- Regional Language : 25 Marks
MP Postal Circle Pay Scale:
- Shortlisted candidate’s pay scale will be Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000
MP Postal Circle How to Apply:
- Log on to the official site at www.dopmp.in
- Click on latest news & events
- Search for the link of MP notification
- Open the application form
- Fill all the required details
- Submit & download the form
- Take a print out for further reference
MP Postal Circle Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/04/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 05/05/2016.
- Last date for payment of fee: 09/05/2016.
- MP Postal Circle Notification 2016
- Madhya Pradesh Postal vacancies
- Click here to Apply online
- Official Website: www.dopmp.in.
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs