Summary: MP High Court Recruitment 53 Vacancies – Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts.mponline.gov.in.MP High Court Posts and Vacancies.MP High Court Eligibility Criteria.MP High Court Selection Process.MP High Court Pay Scale.MP High Court Examination Fee.MP High Court How to Apply.Important Dates.
MP High Court Recruitment 53 Vacancies – Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts.mponline.gov.in
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released notification for the recruitment of 53 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on short term contractual basis by direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-03-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
MP High Court Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 53
Name of the Posts: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Principal Seat Jabalpur||30 Posts|
|2.||Bench Indore||11 Posts|
|3.||Bench Gwalior||12 Posts|
MP High Court Eligibility Criteria:
MP High Court Age Limit:
- Applicant age limit is minimum 18 and maximum 30 years as on 28.03.2016.
- Relaxation in age is applicable according to govt rules.
MP High Court Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Law Graduation having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
MP High Court Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Screening Examination & Interview.
MP High Court Pay Scale:
- Consolidated stipend of Rs 12,000 per month.
MP High Court Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- by Credit Card or Internet Banking or through Kiosk.
MP High Court How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 27-03-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Click on “Citizen Services” —> “Applications” —> “MP High Court”.
3. Click on “Instructions” & Read all the instructions carefully.
4. Select the desired post & Fill all the details & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
MP High Court Important Dates:
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-03-2016|
|Date of Online Screening Examination||24-04-2016 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
|Examination Centers||Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior|