Click here to know everything about Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
Summary: Ministry of Textiles Posts and vacancies.Ministry of Textiles Important date.Ministry of Textiles Eligibility Criteria.Ministry of Textiles Pay scale.Ministry of Textiles How to apply.
In this article
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 15 Vacancies – Lower Division Clerk
The Ministry of Textiles has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Accountant and Lower Division Clerk. Eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format on or before February 5.
Click Here for read about TPSC Scheme and Syllabus for Group II..
Ministry of Textiles Posts and Vacancies:
Total posts: 15
Name of the posts:
- Accountant: 2
- Lower Division Clerk: 13
Ministry of Textiles Important Date:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 05.02.2016
Ministry of Textiles Eligibility Criteria:
Ministry of Textiles Educational Qualification:
- Accountant: The candidates should possess a Master of Commerce (M.Com) or Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com) degree from a recognised university or institute.
- Lower Division Clerk: The candidates should have completed Class 10 from a recognised board or institute.
Ministry of Textiles Age limit:
- Accountant: The candidates’ age should be between 25 to 30 years old.
- Lower Division Clerk: The candidates’ age should be between 18 to 25 years old.
Ministry of Textiles Pay scale:
- Accountant: The candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs 4,200 per month.
- Lower Division Clerk: The candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 1,900 per month.
Ministry of Textiles How to apply:
Eligible candidates can send in their duly filled application along with the necessary documents to ‘The Assistant Secretary (Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025’ by post so as to reach before the closing date.