Summary: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 128 Vacancies – Various Posts.mod.nic.in.Ministry of Defence Important Date.Ministry of Defence Posts and Vacancies.Ministry of Defence Eligibility Criteria.Ministry of Defence Education Qualification.Ministry of Defence Age Limit.Ministry of Defence Pay Scale.Ministry of Defence Selection Procedure.Ministry of Defence How to Apply.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 128 Vacancies – Various Posts.mod.nic.in
Ministry of Defence Tradesman, LDC, MTS Recruitment 2016 has announced the vacancy for 14 Field Ammunition Depot (Ministry Of Defence) Recruitment (Group C) for the posts of Tradesman Mate, LDC, MTS, Fireman and Material Assistant in 2016.All eligible candidates can apply offline application for the same before on 17th March 2016.
Ministry of Defence Important Date:
- Last Date of Application: 11 March 2016.
- Last Date of Application for Remote areas: 18 March 2016.
Ministry of Defence Posts and Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Ministry of Defence Eligibility Criteria:
Ministry of Defence Education Qualification:
Tradesman Mate:- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard from a recognized board and Must have knowledge of Hindi.
Fireman:- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard from a recognized board.
- Height- 165 cms without shoes
- Chest (un expanded)- 81.5 cms, 85 cms (Expanded)
- Weight:- 50 kg
LDC:- The candidates must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board/University.
- Must have 35 wpm typing speed in English or 30 wpm in Hindi
Material Assistant:- The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Diploma in material management or Engineering.more detail to see Official Notification…
Ministry of Defence Age Limit:
- For Material Assistant, Candidates Age Should be Between: 18-27 Years.
- For All Other Posts, candidates Age Should be Between: 18-25 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates up to 3 Years & for SC/ ST Category up to 5 Years and for others as per Govt rules.
Ministry of Defence Pay Scale:
- Tradesman Mate- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- plus allowances
- MTS (Safaiwala)- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- plus allowances
- Fireman- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- plus allowances
- LDC- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- plus allowances
- Material Assistant- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- plus allowances
Ministry of Defence Selection Procedure:
Candidates selection process will be done by the Ministry of Defence based on the performance in the
- Physical Test / Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
Ministry of Defence How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are requested to send their application form in the prescribed format along with the following documents
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgement card),
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates,
- Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
Send the application form through ordinary post/ registered post/ speed post to the below address within 21 days from the date of advt & 28 days for the remote areas.
Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of ———-”.
14 FAD, Pin-909714,
C/O 99 APO.
- Click here to see Official Notification
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs
- Official Web site: www.mod.nic.in