Summary: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 375 Vacancies-Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.mpsc.nic.in.Meghalaya PSC Posts and Vacancies.Meghalaya PSC Eligibility Criteria.Meghalaya PSC Selection Process.Meghalaya PSC Pay Scale.Meghalaya PSC Application Fee.Meghalaya PSC How to Apply.Important Date.
In this article
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 375 Vacancies-Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has invited applications for the recruitment of 375 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies under various departments & locations. Eligible candidates may apply on line/ off line on or before 10-07-2016 .
Meghalaya PSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 375
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Research Officer under Fishery Department: 01 Post
2. Chemical Examiner under the Commissioner of Excise, Meghalaya, Shillong: 01 Post
3. Inspector of Drugs under Health & Family Welfare Department: 01 Post
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Fisheries: 02 Posts
5. Law Officer under Law Department: 02 Posts
6. Under the Directorate of Mineral Resources, Meghalaya, Shillong: 08 Posts
a. Assistant Geologist : 04 Posts
b. Mining Officer: 01 Post
c. Drilling Engineer: 01 Post
d. Chemist: 02 Posts
7. Industrial Promotion Officer/ Assistant Industries Officer/ Superintendent of Industries in the Directorate of Commerce & Industries: 13 Posts
8. Dairy officer under the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department: 02 Posts
9. Assistant Analyst under the Commissioner of Excise, Meghalaya, Shillong: 01 Post
10. Ayurvedic Physician under Health & Family Welfare Department: 01 Post
11. Deputy Inspector of Electricity in the Inspectorate of Electricity, Meghalaya, Shillong: 01 Post
12. Government Higher Secondary Schools under Education Department: 20 Posts
a. Assistant Lecturer in English: 02 Posts
b. Assistant Lecturer in Physics: 06 Posts
c. Assistant Lecturer in Chemistry: 06 Posts
d. Assistant Lecturer in Mathematics: 06 Posts
13. Assistant Teacher (Physics) in Shillong Public school, Shillong: 01 Post
14. Sub- Inspector of Statistics under the Directorate of Economics & Statistics: 12 Posts
15. Piano Instructor in the Directorate of Arts & Culture: 01 Post
16. Khasi Dance Instructor in the Directorate of Arts & Culture: 01 Post
17. Assistant Teacher Geography in Government Girls H.S.S. Jowai: 01 Post
18. Deputy Librarian in Government Colleges of Meghalaya: 02 Posts
19. Assistant Teacher Science (Life Science) in Government Secondary Schools: 02 Posts
20. Planning Draughtsman Grade – I Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
21. Junior Taekwondo Coach in the office of the District Sports Officer, Tura: 01 Post
22. Junior Badminton Coach in the office of the District Sports Officer, Tura: 01 Post
23. Junior Judo Coach in the office of the District Sports Officer, Shillong: 01 Post
24. Junior Boxing Coach in the office of the District Sports Officer, Tura & Ri Bhoi: 02 Posts
25. Junior Archery Coach in the office of the District Sports Officer, Nongstoin & Williamnagar: 02 Posts
26. Junior Football Coach under the Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs Department: 01 Post
27. Tourist Officer under Tourism Department: 01 post
28. District Librarian at District Library Williamnagar and Jowai: 02 Posts
29. Stenography Instructor Grade II in ITI’s under the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Shillong: 01 Post
30. Stenographer Grade – III in the Meghalaya Secretariat: 21 Posts
31. Occupational Therapist at MIMHANS, Meghalaya: 01 Post
32. Surveyor Grade – II under Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
33. Planning Draughtsman Grade – II under Urban Affairs Department: 02 Posts
34. Lower Division Assistant in the Offices of Heads of Department: 120 Posts
35. Library Assistant in the Directorate of Arts & Culture, Shillong: 02 Posts
36. Typist (Ordinary Grade) in the Offices of the Meghalaya (Civil) Secretariat. & Heads of Department: 36 Posts
a. Secretariat: 24 Posts
b. Heads: 12 Posts
37. Field Assistant under the Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Meghalaya: 22 Posts
38.Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil): 84 Posts
a. Office of the Executive Engineer (CEW) A.H & Veterinary Department, Jowai: 01 Post
b. Office of the Chief Engineer (WR), Meghalaya, Shillong: 04 Posts
c. under Public Works (R&B) Department, Meghalaya, Shillong: 79 Posts
Meghalaya PSC Eligibility Criteria:
Meghalaya PSC Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be 35 to 45 years for Post 1, 23 to 29 years for Post 2, 9, 18 to 27 years for Posts 3, 7, 8, 12 to 38, 21 to 27 years for post 5 to 6, 23 to 31 years for Post 10, 11, as on 10-06-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Meghalaya PSC Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Ph.D in Fishery Science for Post 1, M.Sc in Chemistry for Post 2, 9, degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences for Post 3, Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) for Post 4, Master Degree in Geology/ Bachelor Degree for Post 5, Bachelor Degree in Science for Post 6, Graduation in any branch of Engineering for Post 7, B. Tech (Dairy Technology) for Post 8, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery for Post 10, Master Degree for Post 12. For more information refer the Notification.
Meghalaya PSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Exam/ interview.
Meghalaya PSC Pay Scale:
|Post no.||Pay Scale|
|For Post no. 1 & 2||Rs. 20,700-620-24420-730-29,530-890-36,650/- pm|
|For Post no. 3 to 10||Rs.17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-pm|
|For Post no. 11||Rs. 16,300-410-19170-EB-530-23,940-720-31,860/-pm|
|For Post no. 12 7 13||Rs. 15700-390-18430-EB-510-23020-690-30610/pm|
|For Post no. 14 to 28||Rs. 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-pm|
|For Post no. 29||Rs. 13100-330-15410-EB-420-19190-580-25570/- pm|
|For Post no. 30 & 31||Rs. 11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/- pm|
|For Post no. 32 & 33||Rs. 10600-270-12490-EB-340-15550-470-20720/- pm|
|For Post no. 34||Rs. 9900-250-11650-EB-320-14530-440-19370/-pm|
|For Post no. 35||Rs. 9200-230-10,810-EB-300-13,510-410-18,020/-pm|
|For Post no. 36 & 37||Rs. 8300-210-9770-EB-270-12200-370-16270/-pm|
|For Post no 38.||Rs. 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-pm|
Meghalaya PSC Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 460/- for Posts 1 to 10,
- Rs. 350/- for Posts 11 to 28 & 38,
- Rs.320/- for Posts 29 to 37
- Through MPSC Challan available at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong, MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh. No fee for PwD candidates.
Meghalaya PSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply
Online Mode: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.mpsc.nic.in” on or before 10-07-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Offline Mode: Candidates may send their application in prescribed format in all respects to Commission’s office at Shillong by registered post on or before 10-07-2016 by 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log onto www.mpsc.nic.in.
2. Click on Online Application.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take the print out for future use.
Meghalaya PSC Important Date:
- Initial date to submit an Application form: 26-04-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10-06-2016.