Summary: MECL Recruitment 185 Vacancies – Operator, Foreman & Other Posts.mecl.gov.in.MECL Posts and Vacancies.MECL Eligibility Criteria.MECL Selection Process.MECL Application Fee.MECL How to Apply.MECL Important Dates.
MECL Recruitment 185 Vacancies – Operator, Foreman & Other Posts.mecl.gov.in
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Government of India, Nagpur has invited applications for the recruitment of 185 Deputy General Manager (Finance), Assistant Manager (Geology), Assistant Manager (Drilling), Assistant Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (HR), Assistant Manager (Finance), Accounts Officer, Material Officer, Foreman (Drilling), Stenographer, Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling), Driver, Machinist, Operator (Computer), Assistant (HR), Technician (Survey & Draftsman) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-02-2016 to 31-03-2016.
MECL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 185
Name of the Posts:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||02 Posts|
|2||Assistant Manager (Geology)||05 Posts|
|3||Assistant Manager (Drilling)||05 Posts|
|4||Assistant Manager (Legal)||01 Post|
|5||Assistant Manager (HR)||01 Post|
|6||Assistant Manager (Finance)||01 Post|
|7||Accounts Officer||06 Posts|
|8||Material Officer||05 Posts|
|9||Foreman (Drilling)||35 Posts|
|11||Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling)||35 Posts|
|14||Operator (Computer)||30 Posts|
|15||Assistant (HR)||25 Posts|
|16||Technician (Survey & Draftsman)||10 Posts|
MECL Eligibility Criteria:
MECL Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be 50 years for Post 1, 40 years for Post 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 30 years for Post 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 as on 01-02-2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 56 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
MECL Educational Qualification:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||CA/ ICWA with Graduation|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Geology)||Master Degree in Zeology/ Applied Zeology|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Drilling)||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Legal)||Graduation in any discipline|
|5.||Assistant Manager (HR)||Degree and Post Graduation Diploma in|
Personnel Management and Industrial
Relation or Labour Welfare
|6.||Assistant Manager (Finance)||CA/ ICWA with Graduation|
|8.||Material Officer||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|9.||Foreman (Drilling)||Diploma Drilling Engineering|
|10.||Stenographer||Bachelor Degree and shorthand with typing speed of 80 & 40 wpm|
|11.||Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling)||Matriculation or ITI certificate in|
|14.||Operator (Computer)||Degree of BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc in relevant subject|
|15.||Assistant (HR)||Graduation in any stream with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer|
|16.||Technician (Survey & Draftsman)||Matriculation or ITI certificate in relevant trade|
MECL Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ trade test/ personal interview.
MECL Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates by challan to be deposited at Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates.
MECL How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.mecl.gov.in” from 29-02-2016 to 31-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “www.mecl.gov.in”.
3. Click on the link “Career”
4. Click on “Advertisement Notices and Results”.
5. Select desired post & click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take printout of application for future use.
MECL Important Dates:
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications: 29-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31-03-2016.