Mazagon Dock Admit Card 2019 Exam Date Released – Check Exam Date
Mazagon Dock Rigger Admit Card 2019 Date Released at mazagondock.in – Check Non-Executive Exam Date Out: The Mazagon Dock Limited officials are planning to release the MDL Admit Card 2019 on 4th September 2019. The MDL officials are planning to conduct the Rigger, Electrician Exam on 7th September 2019. Candidates who have applied for the Mazagon Dock Rigger, Electrician Jobs 2019 must verify this article completely.
For the sake of aspirants, we have provided the direct link in this page to download the Mazagon Dock Rigger Admit Card 2019 along with the Mazagon Dock Electrician Admit Card 2019. Make a note that the link attached here will be updated when the officials release the MDL Admit Card 2019. Moreover, we have also given the details of the Mazagon Dock Rigger Selection Process2019 in the below section. And here we are also providing some steps to download the Mazagon Dock Rigger Admit Card 2019.
Mazagon Dock Admit Card 2019 – Details Information
|Mazagon Dock Admit Card 2019 | Check Rigger Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Limited|
|Post Name||Rigger, Electrician|
|Total Vacancies||366 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||7th September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Be Available From 4th September 2019|
How to Download Mazagon Dock Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of Mazagon Dock Limited at mazagondock.in
- On the home page click on the careers block.
- There check the Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Admit Card 2019.
- Find the link and click on it.
- Fill the registration number, password, and date of birth details.
- Hit on submit button.
- Then, you can see Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Check the information present on the Mazagon Dock Rigger, Electrician Admit Card 2019.
- Download and save the admit card.
- Finally, take a print out of Mazagon Dock Rigger Hall Ticket 2019 or Mazagon Dock Electrician Admit Card 2019 to attend the exam.
To Check Mazagon Dock Rigger, Electrician Exam, Admit Card Notice: Click Here
Download Mazagon Dock Rigger, Electrician Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Link Will Be Activated On 4th September 2019)
Mazagon Dock Limited Exam Date 2019
The officials of the Mazagon Dock Limited will conduct the Rigger, Electrician Examination on 7th September 2019. So, all the candidates must and should have to get ready with the MDL Admit Card 2019.
Download Mazagon Dock Electrician Admit Card 2019
The officials release the Mazagon Dock Electrician Admit Card 2019 on the online mode in the official website. So, applicants can download the Mazagon Dock Electrician Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website at mazagondock.in. As per the latest notice, the officials are planning to release the MDL Admit Card 2019 on 4th September 2019.
Mazagon Dock Selection Process 2019 For Rigger & Electrician
The applicants can get selected for the Rigger and Electrician post on the basis of the selection process. Firstly, the candidates who qualified the Written Test are allowed for the next level round. After qualifying the written test, the officials will verify whether the aspirants are having the Experience in the shipbuilding industry or not. Finally, the candidates should face Trade Testround. The applicants who are cleared all the rounds will get selected for the Mazagon Dock Rigger and Electrician post.
More Recruitments to Apply
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPPSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BBMP Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OSSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|MECL Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|TN TRB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Documents Required For Mazagon Dock Exam 2019
To attend the Mazagon Dock Exam 2019, aspirants need hall ticket and any of the following ID proof.
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Information Present On Mazagon Dock Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor.