Summary: Manipur PSC Recruitment 82 Vacancies -Sub Dy Collector & Other Posts.empsconline.gov.in.Manipur PSC Posts and Vacancies.Manipur PSC Eligibility Criteria.Manipur PSC Pay Scale.Manipur PSC Application Fee.Manipur PSC Selection Process.Manipur PSC How to Apply.Manipur PSC Important Dates.
In this article
Manipur PSC Recruitment 82 Vacancies -Sub Dy Collector & Other Posts.empsconline.gov.in
Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited applications for recruitment of 82 Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II, Manipur Police Service-Grade-II, Sub Deputy Collector, Manipur Secretariat Service/ Section Officer, Election Officer Vacancies by conducting Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2016 under the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 2010.
Manipur PSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 82
Name of the Posts:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Manipur Civil Service Grade-II||13|
|2.||Manipur Police Service Grade-II||16|
|4.||Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer||04|
Manipur PSC Eligibility Criteria:
Manipur PSC Age Limit:
Candidates applying for this Deputy Collector, Section Officer, and other Jobs released by the Manipur Public Service Commission should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Manipur PSC Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Manipur PSC Pay Scale:
- Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II :- Rs. 9,300-34,800/-+Rs.5,400 (GP).
- Manipur Police Service-Grade-II :- Rs. 9,300-34,8001-+Rs.5,400 (GP)
- Sub Deputy Collector :- Rs, 9,300-34,800/-+Rs. 4400 (GP)
- Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer :- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- +Rs. 4,400 (GP)
- Election Officer ;- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- +Rs. 4,400 (GP)
Manipur PSC Application Fee:
Candidates applying for MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2016 should pay the fee in online mode. The fee should be deposited through empsconline portal. The application fee for various categories is as given below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Manipur PSC Selection Process:
Candidates who were applying for this MCSCC exam released under Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam.
Manipur PSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.empsconline.gov.in” from 09-04-2016 to 30-04-2016 up to 12:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.empsconline.gov.in”.
2. Click on “Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take printout of application for future use.
Manipur PSC Important Dates:
|Start Date for Submission of Online Application||09-04-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30-04-2016 up to 12:00 pm|
|Date of Issuing e-Admission Certificate||07-05-2016|
|Date & Time of Preliminary Examination||15-05-2016 at 11:00 am to 02:00 pm|