Summary: Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 1622 Vacancies-Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.manipureducation.gov.in.Manipur Education Dept Posts and Vacancies.Manipur Education Dept Eligibility Criteria.Selection Process.Application Fee.Manipur Education Dept How to Apply.Important Dates.
In this article
- Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 1622 Vacancies-Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.manipureducation.gov.in
Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 1622 Vacancies-Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.manipureducation.gov.in
Directorate of Education, Government of Manipur, Imphal has invited applications for the recruitment of 489 Primary Teacher(SSA),455 Upper Primary Teacher (SSA),307 Graduate Teacher(RSMA),193 Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) and 178 Office Assistant vacancies under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA).
Manipur Education Dept Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 1622 Posts
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|A. Primary Teacher||489|
|B. Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)||455|
|C. Graduate Teacher||307|
|D. Multi Tasking Staff (Group D)||193|
|E. Office Assistant||178|
B. Name of the Posts: Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)
1. Science: 203 Posts
2. Mathematics: 204 Posts
3. Social Science: 48 Posts
1. Arts Graduate Teacher (RMSA): 92 Posts
2. Science Graduate Teacher (RMSA): 50 Posts
3. Mathematics Graduate Teacher (RMSA): 72 Posts
4. English Graduate Teacher (RMSA): 43 Posts
5. Language Graduate Teacher (RMSA): 50 Posts
Manipur Education Dept Eligibility Criteria:
Manipur Education Dept Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be more than 38 years as on 11-05-2016.
- Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Manipur Education Dept Educational Qualification:
- For Primary Teacher: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized university.
- For Upper Primary Teacher (SSA): Candidates should possess Graduation in concerned Subject from recognized University.
- For Graduate Teacher: Candidates should possess Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Mathematics/ English/ concerned subject/ Mother Tongue in concerned Tribal Language recognised by BOSEM from recognised University.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Group D): Candidates should have passed X Class/ Matriculation from a recognized Institute or Board.
- For Office Assistant: Candidates should possess graduation from a recognized University.
Manipur Education Dept Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on academic scores & interview.
- For Office Assistant: Candidates will be selected based on written test, typing test & interview.
Manipur Education Dept Application Fee:
- For Unreserved & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- .
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Fee should be submitted in cash at the time of submission of application form.
Manipur Education Dept How to Apply:
- Open the official web portal on www.manipureducation.gov.in
- Than Go to Notification section and click on the link of the Post you want apply.
- Now download the application form and fill the details as prescribe in official notification
- Don’t forget to attach latest Photo to the application along with the copies of all necessary documents & certificates.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category & submit your application online
- Take the print out of your submitted application for future reference.
- Or Send filled application along with Photo copies of Educational Certificates to ” Administrative Officer (N. Praveen Singh), Director Of Educational (S),Manipur ” on or before 27 June 2016
Director Of Education,
Manipur Education Dept Important Dates:
- Last Date for Sponsoring the candidates by Employment Exchange Officer: 20-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-06-2016 by 03:00 PM.
- Click here for Official Notification of Primary Teacher
- Click here for Official Notification of Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)
- Click here for Official Notification of Graduate Teacher
- Click here for Official Notification of Multi Tasking Staff (Group D)
- Click here for Official Notification of Office Assistant
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs