Maharashtra TET Result 2020 Out – Check Provisional Maharashtra TET Result Here
Maharashtra TET Result 2020: The officials of Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) has released the Maharashtra TET Provisional Result for Paper 1 and 2 on the official website of – mahatet.in. Applicants who have appeared for the Maharashtra TET exam can visit the official website and check the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Result.
Applicants must note that Maharashtra TET exam is an eligibility test and have no claim for recruitment. The qualified applicants will be awarded the TET Qualifying Certificate which will be useful in the Applicant’s teaching career. Read on to find out how to check Maharashtra TET Result 2020.
Maharashtra TET Result 2020 – Important Date
Before getting into the details of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Result, let’s have a look at the Maharashtra TET important dates:
|MAHA TET Exam Date||19th January 2020 (Paper I: 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM)
19th January 2020 (Paper II: 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
|MAHA TET Answer Key Release Date||February 1, 2020|
|MAHA TET Result Date (Provisional)||5th August 2020 (Announced)|
How To Check Maharashtra TET Result?
Follow the steps as under to check your Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Result:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra TET – mahatet.in.
- On the home page, click on the “candidate login/sign-in”
- On the right-hand corner of the home screen, there is a small box.
- Enter your “Registered Number” and “Password”. Also, enter the captcha details.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned On the Maharashtra TET Result
The Maharashtra TET Result will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Qualifying Status
Note: Maharashtra TET exam is just an eligibility test and has no claim for recruitment. The qualified candidates will be awarded the TET Qualifying Certificate which will be useful in the Candidate’s teaching career.