Summary: Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 412 Vacancies-Medical Officer Posts.maha-arogya.gov.in.Eligibility Criteria.Application Fee.Selection Process.Maharashtra Public Health Dept Pay Scale.How to Apply.Important Date.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 412 Vacancies-Medical Officer Posts.maha-arogya.gov.in
Government of Maharashtra, Public Health Department has published notification for the recruitment of 412 Medical Officer vacancies in various districts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 10-05-2016.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 412
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Name of the District:
1. Aurangabad: 14 Posts
2. Jalna: 22 Posts
3. Parbhani: 11 Posts
4. Hingoli: 08 Posts
5. Latur: 14 Posts
6. Beed: 20 Posts
7. Osmanabad: 35 Posts
8. Nanded: 16 Posts
9. Akola: 33 Posts
10. Amravati: 70 Posts
11. Buldhana: 82 Posts
12. Yeotmal: 32 Posts
13. Washim: 29 Posts
14. Wardha: 26 Posts
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Eligibility Criteria:
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Age Limit:
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years in Age.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years candidate who is already in the for Govemment medical service as Permanent/Adhoc/ Bonded basis & 10 years for Candidates having exceptional or super-specialist Qualification.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Educational Qualification:
- Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the first or second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Specialist Medical Officer: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Psychiatry or Opthalmology or Biology or Radiology or Pathology or Blood Transfusion.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Selection Process:
Candidates applied for the Medical Officer jobs will be selected based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Application Fee:
- For UR/General: Rs. 500/-
- For reserved candidates: Rs. 300/-
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Pay Scale:
- Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5,400/- per month.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with attested xerox copies of required documents along with original affidavit, DD by hand/ post to the Collector offices of the respective District on or before 10-05-2016.
- Visit the official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Click on the Application form for Medical Officer.
- Download the Application and Fill it carefully.
- Paste the recent color photograph in the given space.
- Send the Application Form along with the required Documents to the respective Collector Offices.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Important Date:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/05/2016.