Summary: MAHAGENCO Recruitment 947 Vacancies – Technician 3 Posts. www.mahagenco.in.MAHAGENCO Posts and Vacancies.MAHAGENCO Eligibility Criteria.MAHAGENCO Application Fee.MAHAGENCO Pay Scale.MAHAGENCO Important Dates.MAHAGENCO How to Apply.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 947 Vacancies – Technician 3 Posts. www.mahagenco.in
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company has issued a notification regarding to MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 or MSPGCL Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application for technician 3 vacancies on main portal site at www.mahagenco.in so those relevant candidates who are working in similar fields and finding government jobs then this is the time for them to react as registration has been started.
MAHAGENCO Posts and Vacancies:
Name of The Post: Technician 3
Total Posts: 947
Post wise Vacancies
- General 473 (SC-57, ST-31, VJA-17, NTB-12, NTC-17, NTD-8, SBC-10, OBC-83, UR-238)
- Advanced skilled trainees – 474 (SC-58, ST-30, VJA-17, NTB-12, NTC-18, NTD-7, SBC-11, OBC-83, UR-238)
MAHAGENCO Eligibility Criteria:
MAHAGENCO Age Limit:
- Age of interested nominees must be more than 33 years and must be not less than 18 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable category wise.
MAHAGENCO Education Qualification:
Interested candidates who aspire to apply must have passed ITI in concern trade against which they want to apply from recognized NCTVT/MSCVT institutes. This qualification must be possessed by all applicants on or before 9th March 2016 means last date of application.
MAHAGENCO Selection Procedure:
Selection is totally depended upon performance of candidates in written exam as well personal interview.
MAHAGENCO Application Fee:
- General: Rs.500.
- Reserved: Rs.300.
- The Application Fee can be paid through Online Mode of Payment.
MAHAGENCO Pay Scale:
- The applicant appointed as Technician 3 will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.11275 to Rs.28240.
MAHAGENCO Important Dates:
- Online application starts from: 18th February 2016
- Last date for submission of application: 9th march 2016
MAHAGENCO How to Apply:
- Visit mahagenco.mahaonline.gov.in and click on link “Detailed advertisement”
- Read it all instructions and eligibility details very carefully before applying and if you are eligible then proceed further.
- Now click on “New registration” right below at login tab and fill all the asked details.
- Now login with your id and password and fill application using detailed instructions mentioned on home page.
- Pay application fee and submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
- For more details you can download notification.