Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016.
In this article
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from eligible ex-Servicemen* who are Indian citizens and fulfill the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned in this advertisement for filling up 64 vacancies (09 SC, 04 ST, 17 OBC and 34 UR) for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) in Lok Sabha Secretariat in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay : Rs. 4200.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 64 vacancies (09 SC, 04 ST, 17 OBC and 34 UR)
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Ex-Servicemen possessing Educational Qualification of 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communication recognized by a University/AICTE** and Technical Experience as under : – Exposure in handling/installation/maintenance of microprocessor based access control system/CCTV system/anti-sabotage equipment/computer controlled radio communication system/electronics instruments/latest computer operating system in LAN/WAN environment/handling of UNIX/AIX etc based main frame server with wide area network/visual basic and crystal reports. Preference will be given to persons possessing Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline of science/engineering.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT : 45 years as on 05.09.2016. However, there will be no age limit for the employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat. Provided that such applicant has completed three years’ continuous service in Lok Sabha Secretariat as on 05.09.2016
- Eligible applicants will have to appear before a selection board to be constituted for the purpose for a Personal Interview carrying 100 marks. The Personal Interview will be held at Delhi only.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 How to Apply:
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respect should be sent to :-
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
ROOM NO. 521,
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE
NEW DELHI – 110001.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Location of Job:
Official Notification & Application Format:
Friends, this is it from our side regarding the lok sabha Recruitment 2016. If you have any queries/questions, regarding the the notification, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them for you.