In this article you will get ESic Exam preparation Tips, ESIc Exam Day Before the Exam Tips and ESIC Exam Day plan During the Exam Tips
As all of you are aware that ESIC exam is going to be conducted from 18th March 2016- 26th March 2016.
In this article we will discuss the last minute preparation tips for this prestigious exam.
As far as ESIC Exam is concerned,the exam will be Objective type & Computer Based
In this article
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Written Exam Basic Features
This exam will be Computer based test having 2 hours duration for 200 marks and the questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.The questions are likely to include questions pertaining to Numerical ability, English language, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
The pattern is as follows
Written Exam Pattern of UDC and MTS:total 200 marks exam, Negative marking – 0.25 marks
- Numerical Ability – 50 marks
- English Language – 50 marks
- General Intelligence – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
Written Exam Pattern of Stenographer:total 200 marks exam, Negative marking – 0.25 marks
- English Language – 100 marks
- General Awareness -100 marks
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Exam Preparation Tips:
- Don’t study anything new now.
- Revise all important formulas and shortcut tricks.
- Practice one mock test daily.
- Sleep well
- Stay confident
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Exam Day: Before the Exam
- Have a light and healthy Breakfast
- Leave a bit Early
- Take some deep breaths
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Exam Day: During the Exam
- During the exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- First clear the sectional cutoff of all the sections.
- There are some questions that look complex but actually are very easy.
- This is how you you should attempt.
- First read the question in 5 seconds.
- Take a breath and try to remember if you have seen such questions while you were preparing.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve it quickly, then go for it. If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
- Time is your most important commodity here, not your ego.You can solve those lengthy questions later
- Solving 70-80% questions with 100% accuracy is better than solving 100% questions with 70-80% accuracy.
- Not only solving more questions require more time it also effects your overall score due to negative marking.
If you are looking for More mock tests for LIC AAO, enroll for MockBank’s LIC AAO preparation packages.
Friends this is it for ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Last Minute Preparation Tips. If you have any queries you can ask them in the comments section below.