In this article you will get Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
In this article you will get Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips.As all of you are aware that the exam for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO and Clerk 2016 will be held as per the given schedule.
|Online Exam Date – Probationary Clerks||March 19,2016|
|Online Exam Date – Probationary Officers||March 20,2016|
We understand that only a single day is left for this exam. This directly implies that you might be under a huge stress because of the exam. But worry not, discard all such negative feelings, and surround yourself with immense positive energy. This is one of the most reputed examination of the bank and selection in it will definitely change your life.
Well, stress upto a certain level is good. But it should not take a toll on your performance. The competition is definitely going to be tough and the deal is to turn the odds in your favor.
In this article
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
We, in this article will exactly discuss the same. Today we will provide you with some handy Tips and Tricks that will definitely help you in giving your best shot in the exam. These tips are divided into what you need to do today, tomorrow morning before and during the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO and Clerk exam.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips for TODAY.
1 . Turn your Negative Stress into a Positive Stress
- Yes you can really do that.
- Do you know that our body secretes some hormones when we are excited as well as when we are anxious.
- Meaning you can easily convert your negative stress into its positive counterpart.
- Never let that anxiety take a toll on you.
- Think about how great it would be when you are selected.
- Imagine yourself as a winner who has achieved success.
- Think about only the good things and fuel your excitement.
2 . Shut down the family pressure
- In the final stage of preparation, we have seen that the biggest harm a candidate unknowingly causes to himself is by taking the family and peer pressure beyond the threshold limit.
- Don’t listen to anyone’s free advice.
- While some of it might be good, most of it will fill you up with negativity.
- Remember this is not the time for any second opinion about your preparation.
- Rather, this is the time to consolidate whatever you have studied so far and to apply it in tomorrow’s exam.
- Do not discuss about the exam with people.
3. Get a good night sleep
- If you want to feel fresh and energetic throughout the exam, you need sleep.
- Your brain needs ample rest the night before the exam.
- So make sure you get an ample amount of sleep (at least 7-8 hours).
- This would help your brain repair all damaged cells and regain all the information with regards to Syndicate Bank PO exam and increase the retention power.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips for TOMORROW (Exam Day)
1. Have a light and healthy Breakfast
- Remember the keywords, light and healthy, which means those delicious parathas with a lot of butter are out.
- A healthy breakfast will keep you more active and less drowsy.
- Have some fruits, milk, 1-2 eggs or some corn flakes.
- Take some snacks and a water bottle with you, for keeping your body sugar at an optimum level.
2. Leave a bit Early
- Leave for your examination center a bit early.
- You don’t know that you might get stuck in traffic.
- Beforehand check your centre’s location and be very sure you reach at least an hour before the exam commences.
3. Take some deep breaths
- Before you start your exam, close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
- While breathing in count till 5.
- Then hold your breath for 3-4 seconds and exhale it by counting till 5.
- Do this atleast 4-5 times until you get calm.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO & Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips During the Exam
- During the exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- First clear the sectional cutoff of all the sections.
- There are some questions that look complex but actually are very easy.
- This is how you you should attempt.
- First read the question in 5 seconds.
- Take a breath and try to remember if you have seen such questions while you were preparing.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve it quickly, then go for it. If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
- Time is your most important commodity here, not your ego.You can solve those lengthy questions later
Friends, this was all from our side and we hope that these tips will help you calm your mind , charge your batteries & embark on the final phase of this meticulous preparation for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO and Clerk Exam . All the best! Prepare well, Perform best!