Click here to know everything about KSRTC Recruitment for Non-Supervisiory & Mechanical Posts
Summary: KSRTC Post wise vacancies.KSRTC Important Dates.KSRTC Education Qualification.KSRTC Selection Process.KSRTC Age Limit.KSRTC Application Fee.KSRTC How to Apply.
In this article
KSRTC Recruitment 1113 Vacancies -Non-Supervisiory & Mechanical Posts
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will issue a notification for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 1113 vacant posts of Various Grade-3 Posts such as Assistant Accountant, Auto Welder, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Technical Assistant etc .
KSRTC Post wise vacancies:
KSRTC Non-Supervisory Posts (Notification No 1/2016)
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Traffic Inspector
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Statistical Assistant
KSRTC Mechanical Posts (Notification No 2/2016 )
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Welder
- Auto Body Builder
- Auto Painter
- Auto Machinist
- Auto Electrician
- Technical Assistant
KSRTC Important Dates:
- Closing Date to fill application: 04.02.2016
- Last Date to application fee: 06.02.2016
KSRTC Education Qualification:
- For Artisan: Interested nominees must have done SSLC passed along with diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Welding/Sheet Metal technology engineering from a government approved university or institution.
- For Auto Electrician: Should have required SSLC along with Diploma in electrical/electrical & electronics/mechatronics/refrigeration and air conditioning mechanical engineering from UGC approval university.
- For Technical Assistant: Must be completed their SSLC and must have valid license in concerned trade from ITI, NAC or ITC.
Non Supervisory Posts:
- For Assistant Accountant: Candidates should have Bachelor degree of three years in Commerce
- For Assistant Traffic Inspector: Must be passed out PUC exam in first class.
- For Assistant Store Keeper: Dear aspirants must have completed their 3 years of diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ from a recognized university.
- For Statistical Assistant: Should have done their bachelor degree in statistics or BCA or Bsc computer science from UGC approval university or institutes.
KSRTC Selection Process:
Selection procedure will be done in two phases.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
KSRTC Age Limit:
Minimum 18 years and Max 35 years as on 4th Feb 2016 for both Non- Supervisory and Mechanical posts
KSRTC Application Fee:
- Unreserved Category: Rs.400.
- Reserved Category: Rs. 200.
KSRTC How to Apply:
- Open link of official site at www.ksrtcjobs.com or go to direct link as listed below.
- On home page and click on “Notifications” and click on relevant notification link for which you want to apply.
- Refer all exam and selection guidelines carefully.
- If you eligible the start to fill online applications without any mistake of any type of information related to name, birth date, address, education criteria etc.
- Upload your recent size color photo and scanned signature.
- After you can press it SUBMIT button.
- Download system generated registration and take print out for reference purpose.