KRCL Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by KRCL to fill 135 vacancies of Trainee Apprentices. Apply online for Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 30/11/2019 and the scheme under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI.
KRCL Notification 2019 Out – Apply Now for Trainee Apprentice Post at konkanrailway.com
KRCL Recruitment 2019 Application Form: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill 135 vacancies. The online applications are invited from the candidates having the qualification of Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering for enrolment as Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme, a scheme under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI.
Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction in states of Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka will be given preference.
Candidates who are trying their hands for Govt jobs can utilize this opportunity & apply for KRCL Apprentice jobs before the deadline. Other details of Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Apply online for Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 30/11/2019.
KRCL Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||135 Posts|
|Name Of Posts||Trainee Apprentice vacancies|
|Date of KRCL 2018 Online Form||27th September 2019|
|Last Date of KRCL 2018 Online Application||30th November 2019 (17:00)|
|KRCL Recruitment Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
KRCL 2019 Exam: KRCL Recruitment
• The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form:
a. Active email ID and Mobile Number
b. Aadhaar Card
c. Enrolment/Registration details of the Apprenticeship portal (if any).
KRCL Recruitment: KRCL Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Trainee Apprentices
- Total no. of vacancies: 135 posts.
The discipline wise vacancy details s as follows:
- BE (Electrical)-17
- Diploma (Civil)-12
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-13
- BE (Mechanical)-05
- Diploma (Electrical)-15
- BE (Electrical)-03
- Diploma (Civil)-05
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-02
- BE (Mechanical)–
- Diploma (Electrical)-03
- BE (Electrical)-10
- Diploma (Civil)-07
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-03
- BE (Mechanical)–
- Diploma (Electrical)-10.
KRCL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online & Hard Copy of Application: 30-11-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-11-2019
KRCL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor’s degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma(Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma(Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
- Candidates who have passed out within the last 3 years (2016-17, 2017-18 and2018-19) will be considered.
- Candidates with job experience for a period of 1 year or more will not be considered for enrolment as Trainee Apprentice.
- Aspirants who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under National Apprentice Training Scheme in any Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
KRCL Recruitment: Age Limits
Age limit as on 1st January 2020
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for others: 25 Years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
KRCL Recruitment: Pay Scale
The selected candidates will receive a stipend as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- For Graduate Engineers: Rs.4984/- per month.
- For Diploma Holders: Rs.3542/- per month.
KRCL Recruitment: Selection Process
a. The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in the relevant field.
b. In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
c. Candidates equalling to 1.5 times the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification. Selected Candidates are required to undergo prescribed medical fitness.
d. Land loser candidates, i.e. those land losers candidates who have lost their land for the Konkan Railway Project shall be given preference in selection for apprenticeship training. The definition of land loser candidate is as under: “Land loser candidates are either Self whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost or his/her Sons, Spouse, Unmarried Daughters, paternal Grandsons, paternal Unmarried Grand Daughters only”.
e. The eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
KRCL Recruitment: Application Fee
- For Others: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ Minorities/ EWS/ PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
KRCL Recruitment: How To Apply
- Log on to the official portal i.e, konkanrailway.com
- Click on “Quick Links” section.
- Under that section, click on “Trainee Apprentice – National Apprentice Training Scheme”.
- A new window will open.
- Find the Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment notification link & click on that link for download.
- Read the details provided in it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
KRCL Recruitment: Important links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|