Click here to know everything about KPSC Recruitment 1347 vacancies for Asst & Jr. Engineer Posts
Summary: KPSC Posts and Vacancies.KPSC How to Apply.KPSC Pay Scale.KPSC Important Date.KPSC Selection Process.KPSC Age Limit.KPSC Qualification Details.KPSC Eligibility Criteria.
In this article
KPSC Recruitment 1347 vacancies Asst & Jr. Engineer Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies. There are about 1347 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree or Diploma in concerned trade from a recognized Board are eligible to apply.
KPSC Posts and Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Department Name||No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Engineer||Civil/ Mechanical||501|
KPSC Eligibility Criteria:
KPSC Qualification Details:
B.E./B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical.
Must be holder of a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon the requirements, as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E. or possess equivalent qualification.
KPSC Age Limit:
- 18 – 40 years as on 29-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
KPSC Selection Process:
Candidates applying for these KPSC Jobs released under KPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
KPSC Important Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 29/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 27/02/2016 up to 11.45 p.m.
KPSC Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get pay scale is Rs.6000 to Rs.11200 per month.
KPSC How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the unique Application ID generated after submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Notification of KPSC..
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in