KPMG, headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands is one of the largest company in the world which deals with tax, audit & advisory services. Every Year KPMG conducts placement tests to recruit mainly for managerial roles. If you analyze, the KPMG Placement Papers, you will find that the KPMG Paper generally has no negative marking. But to qualify in these KPMG Placement Papers, you need to score higher than your competitors.
The KPMG Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and Test-Pattern are as follows:
KPMG Selection Process:
|KPMG conducts a recruitment process every year to select candidates for various roles. The KPMG selection process consists of two rounds: |
KPMG Eligibility Criteria:
KPMG test Pattern:
The pattern for the KPMG Placement Papers is as follows:
|Topic||Total No. of questions||Duration (in minutes)|
KPMG Placement Papers Marking Scheme:
KPMG Placement Papers Section wise details:
KPMG Placement Papers pattern Numerical Ability
KPMG Placement papers pattern Verbal Ability Section
KPMG Placement Papers Recommended Strategy:
KPMG Placement Papers Strategy Numerical Ability
KPMG Placement papers Strategy for verbal ability Section
KPMG Previous Year Paper pdf:
The KPMG Previous Year Paper will help you in getting a brief idea about the types of questions generally asked in KPMG Placement Papers.
KPMG Placement Papers Overview:
- KPMG conducts its placement exams and tests across the year for recruitment of candidates in managerial roles.
- The KPMG placement process is a benchmark in the industry for campus recruitment.
- Therefore, we can say that the main motive of KPMG placement papers is to check the candidate’s managerial & decision-making skills.
- So, if you are appearing or plan to appear for KPMG placement, do make sure that you have gone through all these KPMG placement papers well before your placement test.
- Therefore, try to frame a clear strategy to solve the KPMG placement tests.
KPMG Placement Paper & test pattern Disclaimer:
So, friends, this is it from our side regarding KPMG Placement tests. Also, if you have any questions regarding KPMG placement paper and test pattern, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
Related Placement Papers of Major Companies
|Accenture Placement Papers||Check here|
|Birlasoft Placement Papers||Check here|
|Capgemini Placement Papers||Check here|
|Infosys Placement Papers||Check here|
|Microsoft Placement Papers||Check here|
|TCS Placement Papers||Check here|
|Wipro Placement Papers||Check here|