KPMG, headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands is one of the largest company in the world which deals with tax, audit & advisory services. Every Year KPMG conducts placement tests to recruit mainly for managerial roles. If you analyze, the KPMG Placement Papers, you will find that the KPMG Paper generally has no negative marking. But to qualify in these KPMG Placement Papers, you need to score higher than your competitors.
The KPMG Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and Test-Pattern are as follows:
KPMG Selection Process:
|KPMG conducts a recruitment process every year to select candidates for various roles. The KPMG selection process consists of two rounds:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Interview (Technical/Managerial and HR)
KPMG Eligibility Criteria:
- 60 percent or above in Class X, XII and B.Tech.
- No year back during graduation.
KPMG test Pattern:
The pattern for the KPMG Placement Papers is as follows:
||Total No. of questions
||Duration (in minutes)
KPMG Placement Papers Marking Scheme:
KPMG Placement Papers Section wise details:
KPMG Placement Papers pattern Numerical Ability
- The numerical ability section of KPMG placement papers will check your mathematical and analytical skills.
- You will have to solve 24 questions in 20 minutes.
- As time provided is very limited, the level of questions in KPMG Aptitude Test will be moderate.
- You will find questions from various topics like DI, Algebra, Graphs, Geometry and Probability.
- There is also a chance that you may get some questions in the form of sets.
- Therefore, your key strategy in KPMG numerical ability paper should be to analyze and solve these numerical ability questions with full-on focus and concentration.
KPMG Placement papers pattern Verbal Ability Section
- The Verbal ability section of KPMG placement papers will check your grammar and comprehension skills.
- You will have to solve 40 questions in 20 minutes.
- As time provided is quite less, the level of questions in KPMG verbal ability Test is not very high.
- You will find questions from various topics like Spotting Error, RC Passage, Idioms, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks etc.
- Therefore, your key strategy in KPMG verbal ability paper should be to comprehend and attempt these verbal ability questions with full focus and concentration.
KPMG Placement Papers Recommended Strategy:
KPMG Placement Papers Strategy Numerical Ability
- In the KPMG numerical ability paper, your initial and primary focus should be to solve all the easier questions.
- Therefore, you must try to solve at least 14-16 numerical ability questions.
- Also, do remember that the sectional cutoff of KPMG aptitude might not be high.
- So, try to get 12-14 questions correct and you will easily clear the sectional cut-off of the numerical ability section.
- Therefore, the key strategy to follow in KPMG numerical ability section is to identify and solve easy questions only.
KPMG Placement papers Strategy for verbal ability Section
- In the KPMG aptitude paper, your initial focus should be to solve more questions in lesser time.
- Therefore, you must try to solve at least 25-30 verbal ability questions.
- Also, do remember that the sectional cutoff of KPMG verbal ability will not be that high.
- So, try to get at least 21-23 questions correct and you are likely to clear the sectional cut-off of the verbal ability section.
- Therefore, the key strategy to follow in KPMG verbal ability section is to identify and attempt questions quickly.
KPMG Placement Papers Overview:
- KPMG conducts its placement exams and tests across the year for recruitment of candidates in managerial roles.
- The KPMG placement process is a benchmark in the industry for campus recruitment.
- Therefore, we can say that the main motive of KPMG placement papers is to check the candidate’s managerial & decision-making skills.
- So, if you are appearing or plan to appear for KPMG placement, do make sure that you have gone through all these KPMG placement papers well before your placement test.
- Therefore, try to frame a clear strategy to solve the KPMG placement tests.
KPMG Placement Paper & test pattern Disclaimer:
- All the above-mentioned information regarding KPMG Placement Papers is as per feedback given by the candidates opting for KPMG Placement papers.
- Therefore, We at Mockbank, do not guarantee the exactness with the KPMG hiring process.
Check all Campus Placement Related News Here
So, friends, this is it from our side regarding KPMG Placement tests. Also, if you have any questions regarding KPMG placement paper and test pattern, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
Related Placement Papers of Major Companies