Summary: KGMU Recruitment 93 Vacancies – Teaching Posts.kgmu.org.com.KGMU Posts and Vacancies.KGMU Eligibility Criteria.KGMU Educational Qualification.KGMU Selection Process.KGMU Application Fee.KGMU How to Apply.KGMUImportant Dates.
KGMU Recruitment 93 Vacancies – Teaching Posts.kgmu.org.com
King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 93 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor against Backlog & General Recruitment vacancies for various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-03-2016.
KGMU Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 93
Name of the Posts:
A. General: 91 Posts
1. Professor: 06 Posts
2. Assistant Professor: 81 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 04 Posts
B. Backlog: 02 Posts
1. Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
KGMU Eligibility Criteria:
KGMU Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have qualification as per MCI/ DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002 and statutes recognized by MCI/ DCI/ other relevant councils.
KGMU Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
KGMU Application Fee:
Candidate should pay Rs. 5000/- for UR and Rs. 3000/- for SC/ OBC candidates through online deposited in A/ C No: 50207862810 of NEFT code: ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank), Name of Account with KGMU Recruitment Or A/ C No 50200010050863 of NET code: HDFC0000596 (HDFC Bank) with Name of Account: KGMU Recruitment. No Fee for candidates applying for posts advertised under Baklog Recruitment.
KGMU How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website kgmu.org & send hard copy of online application form along with copies of qualifications, experience, Publications, awards and caste certificate from UP Govt (if applicable), with other relevant documents by speed post on or before 31-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply online
1. Log on to website www.kgmu.org.com
2. Click on “Jobs” & Select the desired Post
3. Read the notification & Click on “Apply from within campus —>”Apply”
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
5. Now take Print out of online application for Future use
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016.