Summary: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 431 Vacancies – PRT, TGT & PGT Posts.kvsrojammu.org.KVS Posts and Vacancies.KVS Eligibility Criteria.KVS Pay Scale.KVS Selection Process.KVS Application Fee.KVS How to Apply.KVS Important Dates.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 431 Vacancies – PRT, TGT & PGT Posts.kvsrojammu.org
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Jammu has released notification for the recruitment of 431 PRT, TGT & PGT vacancies on part time contract basis for the session 2016-17 for various KVs located under KVS, RO, Jammu, in the state of J&K, HP & Punjab. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18-03-2016.
KVS Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 431
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the vacancy||No of Posts|
|TGTs( All Subjects)||168|
KVS Eligibility Criteria:
KVS Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 65 years
KVS Educational Qualification:
For PRTs : Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT and Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
For TGTs : Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed.
For PGTs : Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.
KVS Pay Scale:
Candidates who are selected in the place of KVS Jobs can get the pay scale as below
|Name of the vacancy||Pay scale|
|PGT||Rs. 21,250 /- to Rs 31,250/- to Rs. 33,750/-|
|PRT||Rs. 21,250/- to Rs. 26,250/- to Rs. 26,250/-|
|TGT||Rs. 26,250/- to Rs.31,250/- to Rs. 31,250/-|
KVS Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview/ class room observation.
KVS Application Fee:
- The application fee is as per the norms of the KVS Recruitment Board.
KVS How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available on the official website
- Applicants first log on to official webpage www.kvsrojammu.org
- Navigate to the recruitment section to download the application form and fill the details as mentioned
- Candidates can also send their applications forms in the prescribed proforma through e-mail @firstname.lastname@example.org through speed post. No certificates should be forwarded through the mail.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Regional Office (Jammu),
Govt Hospital Road,
KVS Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-03-2016.
- Tentative Date of Interview: 23-03-2016 to 31-03-2016.
- Click here to See Official Notification