KEA Recruitment 2016 for 1624 posts. Apply Now.
In this article
KEA Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority has invited applications through online for the post of 815 Panchayath Development Offi cers and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 in the department of RDPR pursuant to the RDPR Department letter dated 30.06.2016, 04.08.2016 and 16.08.2016 and as per the provisions laid down in RDPR department Notifi cation
KEA Recruitment Overview:
|No. of Vacancies||1624|
|Salary||Different for Different Posts|
|Last Date to apply||15-10-2016|
|Hiring Process||Written Test.|
KEA Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1624
- Post Name : Panchayath Development Officer
- No of Vacancy : 815 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-36300/-
- Post Name : Grama Panchayath Secretary
- No of Vacancy : 809 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination.
KEA Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For 2A,2B,3A&3B Category Candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
KEA Recruitment Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office : 18.10.2016
How to apply for KEA Recruitment
|Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/ from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016|
- Common Examination will be conducted for both Panchayath Development Offi cers and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 Posts.
- Applicants are requested to visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for instructions to submit application online, detailed notifi cation regarding Eligibility Conditions, Age, Qualifi cation, Method of applying, Syllabus for Competitive Examination, Mode of Selection and Appointment, Post wise, District wise and Category wise posts, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy / ambiguity arise with regard to any of the above prescribed rules / procedures, Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977 and its amendment rules shall prevail.