Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment for Clerical Positions.
In this article
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) invites application for the post of Clerical Cadre .
About Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank is a private-sector Indian bank, headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M.A.V Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar..It is one of the largest old generation private bank in India and also largest Tamil Nadu based private bank followed by City Union Bank, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank and Lakshmi Vilas Bank. As on 31st March 2015, the bank has around 7,500 employees. The bank is a member of IBA and its employees have union registered with AIBEA.The bank also offers Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities to its customers. The bank is known for its cash deposit machines (CDM) a major technology initiative taken only by few banks in India.This bank is also an excellent paymaster amongst all private sector banks.The bank has been paying an ex-gratia each year to all employees for several years..
- Post Name : Clerical Cadre
Eligibility Criteria for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate). .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 26 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : All India
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Rs.500/- through Online.
How to Apply Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.kvb.co.in from 09.11.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 09.11.2016.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.11.2016
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILED NOTIFICATION