Summary: Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 627 Vacancies – Forest Guard Posts.aranya.gov.in.Karnataka Forest Posts and Vacancies.Karnataka Forest Eligibility Criteria.Karnataka Forest Application Fee.Karnataka Forest Pay Scale.Karnataka Forest Selection Process.Karnataka Forest How to Apply.Karnataka Forest Important Dates.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 627 Vacancies – Forest Guard and Officer Posts.aranya.gov.in
The Karnataka Forest Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard (555 posts) and Range Forest Officer (72 posts). There are almost 627 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application 18th April to 17th may 2016.
Karnataka Forest Posts and Vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 627
- Forest Guard: 555
- Range Forest Officer: 72
Karnataka Forest Eligibility Criteria:
Karnataka Forest Age limit:
- Min: 18 years
- Max: 27 years
- Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Karnataka Forest Education Qualification:
Candidates who willing to apply must have acquired below mentioned qualification.
- Forest Guard: SSLC/10th passed
- Range Forest Officer: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. in veterinary science) from recognized university.
Karnataka Forest Application Fee:
- A candidate who belongs to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.100/- while reserved category candidate needs to pay Rs.50/-.
Karnataka Forest Pay Scale:
- Nominees will get the salary of Rs. 21,600 to Rs.40,050/-.
Karnataka Forest Selection Process:
Selection will be based on performance in
- Written exam.
- Physical efficiency test.
- Personal interview.
Karnataka Forest How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the department or direct link made available in the Useful Link section.
- From home page find advertisement than download it as well as read it carefully.
- Press Apply Online link from home page.
- Fill all details in application form without making mistakes.
- Write full name and address as mentioned in certificates.
- Upload photocopies, signature and other required documents in prescribed size & format.
- Complete payment method.
- Submit a form and print the same for future use.
Karnataka Forest Important Dates:
- Notification date: 23rd March 2016
- Online registration commencement date: 18th April 2016
- Last date to submit form: 17th May 2016
- Click here to See Official Notification for Forest Guard
- Click here to See Official Notification for Range Forest Officer
- Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs