Summary: JKPSC Recruitment 1059 Vacancies – Lecturer Posts.jkpsc.nic.in.JKPSC Posts and Vacancies.JKPSC Eligibility Criteria.JKPSC Application Fee.JKPSC Selection Process.JKPSC Pay Scale.JKPSC How to Apply.JKPSC Important Dates.
JKPSC Recruitment 1059 Vacancies – Lecturer Posts.jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited applications through online mode from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department of the State.
JKPSC Posts and Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
JKPSC Eligibility Criteria:
JKPSC Age Limit:
- Applicants must have minimum 18 years as on 1-1-2016.
- Applicants must have maximum 40 years as on 1-1-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Other category candidates.
- Age relaxation depends on Govt. Norms.
JKPSC Education Qualification:
Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively or MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
JKPSC Application Fee:
- Rs. 505/- for General category.
- Rs. 205/- for reserved categories
- Through Challan in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan.
JKPSC Selection Process:
Selection for the eligible candidates, shall be made on the basis of Written Test, Shorthand Test & Typing Test & Interview conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 examination may be conducted at Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri by Jammu & Kashmir PSC.
JKPSC Pay Scale:
- Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
JKPSC How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply online application at official website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 24-3-2016 to 25-4-2016.
- Applicants must have valid email id and phone number
- Take your own Scan Photo with your signature.
- Logon to official website: http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/
- Click on Recruitment notification direct link.
- Click on generate challan & fill the necessary details.
- After payment revisit the site and fill the remaining part of application.
- Take a printout of system generated application for future reference.
JKPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 24th March, 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 25th April, 2016