JK Bank Recruitment 2020: J&K Bank has released 1850 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates. The direct link to apply online will be active from 20th June 2020. Check eligibility criteria and other important information regarding J&K Bank Recruitment 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1850 Banking Associates & PO Posts
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020- J&K Bank has released a total of 1850 vacancies for PO and Banking Associates recruitment and the recruitment notification was published on its official website jkbank.com The advertisement states that online applications are invited from the candidates of Domicile of J&K Union Territory fulfilling the given eligibility criteria. Check out the important details related to this recruitment given below and the link to apply online will be active from 20 June 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 For PO And Banking Associate
Before we move further into the JK Bank Recruitment details, let us first have an overview of the JK Bank Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Exam||JK Bank Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||1850|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer and Banking Associate|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification also mentioned that the candidates who already applied to the previous J&K Bank PO and banking associate notification dated 6.10.2018 need not apply or submit the application again and are eligible for this recruitment without any changes in their previous eligibility criteria.
JK Bank Recruitment: Total Vacancies
JK Bank has confirmed that there will be a total of 1850 vacancies for the posts of Bank Associates and Probationary Officers. Find the specific vacancies for these posts in the below section:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||350|
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Find the important details related to JK Bank recruitment notification. This will help you be on track with the events of the exam.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-06-2020 (Deferred)
New Dates to Apply Online
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-07-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 24-07-2020
- Date for Edit/Modification of Application for candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated 06-10-2018: 05 to 24-07-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 08-08-2020
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Complying with the eligibility criteria for these posts is important otherwise your application form will be rejected. We advise you to thoroughly go through the below criterion.
The applicants should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Criteria|
|Banking Associate||Candidates should be graduate/postgraduate with 55% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized. The final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers for the online application.|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Applicants should be graduate/postgraduate with 60% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government. The final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate register for the online application.|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (As on 01/04/2020)|
|Banking Associate||Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 32 years
Quick Note About Age Relaxation:
- (i) For Clerk or Banking Associate, there is an age relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
- (ii) For PO, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of the aspirant will be done on the basis of the given selection procedure.
For Banking Associate
- JK Bank Online Test
For Probationary Officer
- Stage-1: JK Bank PO Prelims
- Stage-2: JK Bank PO Mains
- Stage-3: Personal Interview
Please note that for the post of Banking Associates, aspirants need to go through a single stage of selection i.e. the Online Test. They are not required to go through a Personal Interview. For PO, candidates need to qualify for every stage in order to get selected.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
The Prelims section is common to both PO and Clerk exam. You can find the JK Bank exam pattern for both the posts below:
JK Bank Prelims Exam Pattern For PO And Clerk
The different sections of JK Bank Prelims exam for PO and Banking Associates are as under:
|Sections||Total Questions / Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30 / 30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35 / 35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 / 35||20 minutes|
|Total||100 / 100||60 minutes or 1 hour|
- (i) The test will be objective-based.
- (ii) You will get 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
- (iii) It’s important to clear the sectional as well as the overall cutoff score.
JK Bank Mains Exam Pattern For PO
The different sections of JK Bank Mains exam for PO are as under:
|Topics||Total Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50 / 50||35 minutes|
|General English||40 / 40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50 / 60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 / 50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 / 200||160 minutes|
JK Bank Exam Pattern For PO (Interview)
Candidates who will successfully clear the written exam will be called for the final round of personal interview. The number of candidates called for the personal round of interview will be thrice the number of total vacancies.
JK Bank Application Fees
How to apply for JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Jammu Kashmir Bank recruitment through the online mode from 20th June 2020 onwards.
Follow the given steps and you’ll be able to successfully register for the JK Bank exam 2020.
- Visit the official website of the UCIL at jkbank.com.
- On the home screen, click on “Careers”.
- Now look for “Advertisement for Recruitment of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate”. Then, click on “Apply Online”. This option will open on 20th June 2020
- For Step-I registration, select on “Click here for New Registration”. Now fill in important Personal details, contact information, and others. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You can note it down but the same details will be sent to your email as well. Click on “SAVE AND NEXT”.
- Fill your qualification details and click on the Submit button. Verify the details before you hit the final submit. You will be redirected to the payment page.
- The necessary application fee payments will be made through online only. Valid payment methods include Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Netbanking.
- Now you will have to scan and upload your documents. Please pay attention to this part as strictly adhering to the mentioned specifications is necessary.
Photograph Should be a recent passport-sized colour picture on a light background.
Dimension: 200 x 300 pixels
Size: 20 – 50 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
Signature The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
Dimension: 140 x 60 pixels
Size: 10 – 20 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only
Left thumb impression Candidate has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels
Size: 20 – 30 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only
Hand-written declaration The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink.
Dimension: 800 x 400 pixels
File Type: Should be in Jpg/jpeg format only
8. Once you are done uploading your documents, click on Submit. You can download the preview of your application form for future reference.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Link
|Apply Online||Available on 20-06-2020|
|Official Website||Click here|
JK Bank Admit Card 2020
Your JK Bank Admit Card will be released by the officials on the website. For PO, the admit cards will be separately released for different stages. It’s an important document to be carried while attending the exam. You will be able to download your JK Bank admit card by entering your login credentials from the suitable link provided on the official website only. You can check the below link to download your admit card once it’s released.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Result
The JK Bank result will only be released on the official website once the examination is conducted. For PO, the result of every stage will be announced separately. Therefore, it is mandatory to regularly check the website once the JK Bank Recruitment exam is over or you can keep this article bookmarked and we’ll keep you stay updated at all times.