Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 for 265 Lower Division Clerk Posts Available Apply online Now at www.jssc.in – Direct Link to Apply!
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited an online application for the posts of Lower Division Clerks in different departments of Jharkhand State Government. Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination (FCLCE) will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates to fill 265 vacancies. To make this opportunity count, you have to apply online before the last date of application on 04th April 2018.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application
||05th March 2018
|Last Date of Online Registration
||04th April 2018
|Last Date of Fees Payment
||09th April 2018
|Last Date to Complete Application Process
||13th April 2018
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 – Detailed Information
||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
|Name of the Exam
||Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination (FCLCE)
|Number of Vacancies
|Starting date to apply
||05th March 2018
|Closing date to apply
||13th April 2018
|Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
|Lower Division Clerk (Different Departments)
|Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Clerical Cadre)
|Lower Division Clerk (Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare)
Note – For availing the benefit of reservation, you have to be the resident of Jharkhand.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
Age Limit – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
|As vacancies are to be filled by Limited Competitive Examination, there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
Educational Qualification – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
|Educational Qualification (As on 13th April 2018):
- You should have passed 12th Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Your Hindi computer typing speed should be minimum 25 wpm in Kruti Dev 10 Font.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment – Pay Scale/Salary
|Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay – Rs. 1900
More Recruitments to Apply
Selection Process – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
|JSSC Exam for Field officers will be conducted in 2 phases –
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment – Exam Pattern
1. Written Exam – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
There will be two papers in the written exam – subjective and objective. Details of both papers are given in the table below.
||Hand Writing of 200 word’s passage
|Translation of English Paragraph
|General Knowledge/General Science
- In the objective paper, each question will carry one mark. For every wrong answer, 0.33 mark will be deducted.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the written test will be –
- UR – 40%
- OBC – 36.5%
- MBC – 34%
- SC/ST/Women – 32%
2. Typing Test – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
- Those who qualify written test will have to appear for the Typing Test.
- You will have to type 250 words in 10 minutes with the speed of 25 wpm in Kruti Dev 10 Font
- Typing test will be of qualifying in nature.
- There should not be more than 2% mistakes, for qualifying this exam.
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Exam and you will be selected as Lower Division Clerk in Jharkhand State Departments.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment – Application Fee
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
|Direct link to apply for Recruitment
*Direct link to apply is to be activated soon.
- Click the Direct Link to apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment.
- You need to register first. Registration number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for further login.
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the form carefully with all the details.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the JSSC Official Website.
- Go to ‘Online application for FCLCE – 2017.
- Then, follow the steps from 1 to 7.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam