Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – 53 Vacancies for Vehicle Driver, Cook, Generator Operator & Clerk Posts, Apply Online.
Download Jharkhand High Court Exam Date Notice
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – Various Posts Available Apply Now
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018: Judicial Department of High Court has released employment notification regarding 53 Vacancies for Vehicle Driver, Cook, Generator Operator & Clerk Posts. Those applicants who want this respective job they need to submit duly filled application form for Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018. You can find the application form at the official website such as jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in or from given link below. The last date to apply for given post is 15th June 2018.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018: Important Details
|Name of Organization
||Jharkhand High Court (Jharkhand HC)
|Name of Post
||Vehicle Driver, Cook, Generator Operator & Clerk Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
||15th June 2018
Important Dates – Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
- Starting Date of Application Submission: 15th May 2018
- Last Date of Application Submission: 15th June 2018
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment – Vacancy Details
- High Court Name: Jharkhand High Court
- Post Name: Vehicle Driver, Cook, Generator Operator & Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 53
- Apply Mode: Offline
Post wise Details – Jharkhand HC Recruitment
- Vehicle Driver: 11
- Cook: 25
- Generator Operator: 01
- Clerk: 16
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Age limit – Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
|Applicant should have minimum 18 Years to maximum 35 years.
Education Qualification – Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
- Vehicle Driver: 10th class pass and Valid LVM driving license with 3 years experience
- Cook: 10th Pass and Experience in cooking and catering
- Generator Operator: 10th pass and 3 years experience in Generator driving (ITI diploma in automobile/ mechanical trade/streem will be prefered)
- Clerk: 10th pass and knowledge of bicycle driving
Selection Process: Jharkhand HC Vacancy
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam or interview.
More Recruitments to Apply
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should click on given links to official notification
- First one is detailed notification where you can check all the eligibility criteria
- After checking terms and condition, you may proceed to apply online
- Click on “Application Form” given link below
- Fill all the details information carefully
- After that Attach required documents
- Then, Submit to the given address.
Document to be attached
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
About Jharkhand High Court: The Jharkhand High Court came into existence after the reorganization of state of Bihar in existing state of Bihar and Jharkhand on 15th November 2000. The Circuit bench was made Permanent Bench of Patna High Court, by Act no. 57 of 1976, by High Court at Patna (Establishment of Permanent Bench AT Ranchi) Act 1976 with effect from 8th April 1976.