Summary: Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 481 Vacancies -Clerk & Other Posts.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.Jharkhand High Court Posts and Vacancies.Jharkhand High Court Eligibility Criteria.Jharkhand High Court Selection Process.Jharkhand High Court Application Fee.Jharkhand High Court How to Apply.Jharkhand High Court Important Date.
In this article
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 481 Vacancies -Clerk & Other Posts.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 481 Vacancies -Clerk & Other Posts.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Jharkhand has released latest recruitment notification for filling the various 481 post vacancies of Personal Assistant, English Stenographer, Hindi Stenographer & Assistant Posts on temporary basis for High Court, Judicial Academy, Civil Court, Family Court of Jharkhand state 2016. Interested candidates can apply with prescribed form application form before the last date of 31st March 2016.
Jharkhand High Court Posts and Vacancies:
- For 308 Post – Advt No. : 01/Accts./ 2016 :
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant in High Court||100 Post||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with
Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
|2.||Assistant in Judicial
|3.||Assistant Clerk for Family
court & Civil court
|206 Post||Rs. 5,200/- to RS. 20,200/- with
different Grade Pay.
- For 173 Post – Advt No. : 02/Accts./ 2016 :
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Personal Assistant in
|27 Post||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with
Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
|2.||English Stenographer in
Judicial Academic Jharkhand
|02 Post||Rs. 5,200/- to RS. 20,200/- with
grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
for Civil Court
for Civil courts
|11 Post||Rs. 5,200/- to RS. 20,200/- with
Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Jharkhand High Court Eligibility Criteria:
Jharkhand High Court Education Qualification:
- Candidates should possess graduate degree from a recognized University with proficiency in English Shorthand or Hindi Shorthand or Computer typing knowledge with Computer Operation.
Jharkhand High Court Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between in 18 years to 35 years as on 01.12.2015.
- Age relaxation should be applicable as per Govt rules of Jharkhand 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 03 years for OBC category.
Jharkhand High Court Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis on performance in:-
- Skill Test.
- Personality Test.
Jharkhand High Court Application Fee:
- Rs.125/- for SC, ST candidates
- Rs.500/- for General, EBC/MBC, BC candidates
The Application Fee should be paid by Bank Draft issued in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi.
Jharkhand High Court How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment section to go to Reacruitment Page.
- Navigate to Advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant OR Advertisement for Recruitment of Personal Assistant, English & Hindi Stenographers in High Court, Judicial Academy Jharkhand and Civil Courts.
- Click on the desired advertisement link to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Open the Notification file and read it thoroughly.
- Find the Application Form at bottom of the Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of the Application Form carefully with required details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photo in Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft (Bank Draft) issued by a Nationalized Bank.
- Attach necessary documents/certificates copies with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures and Bank Draft (ORIGINAL) by Registered Post/Speed Post only to the Address given below_
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
Jharkhand High Court Important Date:
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 March 2016.
- Click here to see Official Notification for Advt. No.: 02/Accts./2016
- Click here to see Official Notification for Advt. No.: 01/Accts./2016
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs