Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Banking Officer Posts Available. Eligible Candidate Should Apply as soon as possible.
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Banking Officer Posts Available
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment 2017: Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Ltd, Jalgaon has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Banking Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format on or before 24th August 2017.
Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. is the fast growing ‘Scheduled Cooperative Bank‘ having its Head Office at Jalgaon. The Bank has the network of 36 branches and 1 extension counter (plus 4 new branches in offing) spread in ten districts of Maharashtra. It also proposes to acquire Multi-State status very soon. As on March 31, 2017, the business mix of the Bank was Rs. 2127 crores. The Bank is looking for promising, young, energetic, techno-savvy and dynamic candidates for the post of ‘Banking Officers‘.
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment 2017: Highlight
|Name of the Board
||Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Ltd, Jalgaon
||21 to 28 Years
|Last Date for Submit Application Form
||24 Aug 2017
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post: Banking Officer
No. Of Vacancies: Not Fixed
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Posted On
|Last Date for Receipt of Application
|Age Limit Cut off Date
More Recruitment to Apply
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Age Limit
|Candidates age should be above 21 years but below 28 years as on 01-09-2017.
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Candidates should possess M.Com, M.Sc, MCM, MCA, MBA, LLB, with minimum 60 % marks at post graduate level.
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on the following process:-
- Online, Multiple Choice, Objective Type Examination and
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Examination Fee
|Applicants required to pay of Rs.400/- in the form of “Account Payee only” Demand Draft [DD] payable at Jalgaon favouring — “JJSBL BO Recruitment 2017”. Please mention your name & cell number on the back side of DD.
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible candidates can send their application Duly filled along with self attested xerox copy of candidate’s valid photo id and Demand Draft [DD] & in an envelope superscripted as “Application for the post of Banking Officer” by post to or by courier to Chief Executive Officer, Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd., Head Office –’Seva’, 117/119, Navi Peth, Jalgaon. Pin – 425001 on or before 24-08-2017.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Important Links
Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment: Important Information
- Written test will be conducted at selected district places, through an outside expert agency.
- Written test will be online, multiple choice, objective type.
- Date, time & venue of examination will be informed separately on your email address.
- Only short listed candidates from this written test will be called for interview.
- Date, time and venue of online examination will also be notified on Bank’s website for information of applicants. Notifications in respect of written test and/or interview shall be available on web site of the Bank from time to time.
- Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason therefor.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any non-receipt or lack of any communication.
- Appointment of the candidate selected, will be subject to his / her being medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank.
- Candidate must mention his / her valid email id, in the application and keep it active to receive call letter or any other such communication.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No personal correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- Disputes, if any, shall be under Jalgaon jurisdiction.