Summary: IPRC Recruitment 100 Vacancies- Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts.www.iprc.gov.in.IPRC Posts and Vacancies.IPRC Eligibility Criteria.IPRC Pay Scale.IPRC Selection Process.IPRC How to Apply.IPRC Important Dates.
IPRC Recruitment 100 Vacancies- Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts.www.iprc.gov.in
Government of India, Department of Space, ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has published notification for the recruitment of 100 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 01-06-2016 by 14:00 hrs.
IPRC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts:
1. Graduate Apprentice: 41 Posts
a. Mechanical: 10 Posts
b. Electrical: 05 Posts
c. Electronics: 10 Posts
d. Instrumentation: 02 Posts
e. Chemical: 02 Posts
f. Computer Science: 05 Posts
g. Civil: 04 Posts
h. Library Science: 03 Posts
2. Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
a. Mechanical: 13 Posts
b. Electrical: 07 Posts
c. Electronics: 12 Posts
d. Chemical: 05 Posts
e. Civil: 07 Posts
f. Commercial Practice: 15 Posts
IPRC Eligibility Criteria:
IPRC Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Post No. 01 & 02 (a to e) and 26 years for Post No. 02 (f) as on 01-06-2016.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules.
IPRC Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Apprentice: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class, Bachelor’s Degree + Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science with First Class.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class, Diploma in Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice with First Class.
IPRC Pay Scale:
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.5000/- (Training Period)
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/- (Training Period)
IPRC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in written Examination, Skill Test/Interview conducted by ISRO Propulsion Complex, Mahendragiri.
IPRC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iprc.gov.in from 18-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 01-06-2016 by 14:00 hrs & send hard copy of the application with duly affixing and signed a passport size photograph, self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, mark list, latest caste certificate/ community certificate, disability certificate by the ordinary post to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri P.O., Tirunelveli – 627 133 on or before 10-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact no.
2. Candidates neatly scanned their photograph, signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on the website www.iprc.gov.in.
4. Click on “Careers” & Select the desired post.
5. Read all the Notification.
6. For the Registration of online application click on Name of the Department
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take 02 copies of print out of online application 01 copy send to IPRC & retain copy for future use.
IPRC Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 05-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 25-05-2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copies of Documents: 10-06-2016.