IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)invited online applications for 600 Apprentice Posts. Check online application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 600+ Vacancies
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 600+ Vacancies: The Indian Oil Corporation has released an official notification to hire candidates for 600+ various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 from here.
In this article we are going to share complete details about IOCL Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Important Highlight
|Article Name||Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 600+ Vacancies|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Maharastra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa & Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st June 2020|
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Kindly note that this is an extension of the already released advertisement. All the interested candidates can check educational qualification, vacancy details, salary, application fee & other important details from the below sections.
|State Name||Old Vacancies||New Vacancies|
|Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||64||01|
IOCL Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 31-03-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to DC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
IOCL Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma/ Holders should be from a recognized board/ university/Institute as a regular full-time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks and regular full-time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
IOCL Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected for written test/Interview.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.iocl.com. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 21st June 2020.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Download the official notification pdf through the link given below.
- Go through the details and ensure the eligibility
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Paste your recent attested color passport size photograph in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee if required.
- Recheck whether the mandatory details are filled & attached properly.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
IOCL Important Date:
These jobs were notified on April 7 and the application process was scheduled to close in May. However, due to COVID-19 pandemic the application submission deadline has been extended.
|IOCL Application Starting Date 2020||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply For IOCL Jobs 2020||21st June 2020|
Important Links: IOCL Recruitment
|Date & Post Extension Notice||Download Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Apply Online Details||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|