Summary: IOCL Recruitment 95 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.iocl.com.IOCL Posts and Vacancies.IOCL Age Limit.IOCL Educational Qualification.IOCL Pay Scale.IOCL Selection Process.IOCL How to Apply.IOCL Important Date.
IOCL Recruitment 95 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 95 Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Boiler), Technician Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 07-03-2016.
IOCL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 95
Name of the Post:
1. Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 25 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10 Posts
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 05 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice: 55 Posts
a. Chemical: 25 Posts
b. Mechanical: 15 Posts
c. Electrical: 10 posts
d. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
IOCL Eligibility Criteria:
IOCL Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 15 years for SC/ ST (PwD) and 13 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per rules.
IOCL Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess 3 Years Full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) for Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) & Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Posts.
- Matriculation with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course for Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Posts .
- 3 Years Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering for Technician Apprentice Posts .For more information refer notification.
IOCL Pay Scale:
|S.No.||Trade / Discipline||Consolidated stipend per month|
|1.||Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline -Chemical||1st Year 70% of Minimum Wage for semi skilled worker (applicable to BGR) + Rs 2500.00
2nd Year 80% of Minimum Wage for semi skilled worker (applicable to BGR) + Rs 2500.00
3rd year 90% of Minimum Wage for semi skilled
|2.||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)
|3.||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)
|90% of Minimum Wage for semi skilled worker
(applicable to BGR) + Rs 2500.00
IOCL Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected written test/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
IOCL How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.iocl.com. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 07-03-2016.
How to Apply for IOCL Bongaigaon Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.iocl.com.
2. Click on link named IOCL Bongaigaon Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form.
4. submit to the authorities.
IOCL Important Date:
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 07-03-2016.