Informal Letter Writing Format in BOB PO Exam 2016.
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam will be conducted this weekend. One of the Most Important Part Of the Exam is the Descriptive Test.
In this article
Informal Letter Writing Format in BOB PO Exam 2016
- Descriptive Test Will Comprise of Essay and Letter Writing. We will be doing a Series of Article on How to Write the Answers in the Descriptive Test of BOB PO Exam.
We have already written about:
- How to Write a Formal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- How to Write an Informal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- BANK OF BARODA PO Exam Sample Descriptive Essay 1
- BANK OF BARODA PO Exam Sample Descriptive Essay 2
Lets Get Started. Here we will be sharing insights about How to Write an Informal Letter in Bank of Baroda PO Exam.
What is an Informal Letter?
Informal letter is one of the easiest types of letter format. It is that letter which is written when you address someone in a personal fashion. You write them not only to your relatives or friends, but also to anyone with whom you have a non-professional relationship.
In general, any informal letter is written for one of the following purposes:
- Congratulating Someone.
- Saying Thankyou.
- Accepting any Invitation.
In general, any informal letter is written to:
- Your Relative.
- Your Friend.
- Your Neighbour.
How to Write a Formal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- Write your address and today’s date at the top of the page, on the right.
- Write out the full date in any Standard Format 20 Sep 2016 or September 26, 2016.
- Write the name and address of the recipient.
- Write the salutation and greet the recipient with “Dear” followed by their “name”.
- Write the body of the letter.
- Remember to Keep the letter open with a clear statement of purpose.
- Use a complimentary close like
- Best wishes,
- Kind regards,
- Best regards,
- Lots of love,
Important Points to Remember while writing Formal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- The contents of your letter should be written in a personal and friendly tone.
- Informal language does not mean that you can relax and write like what you would do while texting a friend.
- Always Remember that this is an English test and your grammar and spelling will have to be correct.
- You can use contractions (haven’t, aren’t etc.) but avoid using abbreviations like ‘luv’ or ‘bcuz’. Also, don’t use acronyms like ‘LOL’ or ‘OMG’.
- Phrase the questions informally (like Do you want to…?).
- Proofread the letter for spelling and grammar when finished.
So students now you are aware of Bank of Baroda PO Informal Letter Writing Pattern. So why wait; Start your preparation for BOB PO Paper right today. Further on our part we will be assisting you by sample topics with their answers too.
Start Preparing for BOB PO Now!
And keep visiting Mockbank to give your preparation a new height.Thank you
English Free pdf Capsules
Friends, this is it for Informal Letter Writing Format in BOB PO Exam 2016. Please share your questions in the comments section below, along with any suggestions you have