Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2020– AA/ SSR Aug Batch Call Letter Download
Indian Navy Admit Card 2020 – Sailor (AA/ SSR) Posts: Indian Navy has recently released admit card for post of Sailor (AA/ SSR) August 2020 Batch. Admit Card may download from 24-01-2020 to 04-02-2020. Examination will be held in the month of February 2020. We have provided a direct link to download the hall ticket card in this article. Candidates who have successfully applied for Indian Navy AA and SSR can download the Indian Navy SSR and AA Hall tiket from here.
The admit card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The Indian Navy SSR Hall Ticket will include all the important details about the candidate as well as the exam, like Name, Roll Number, Exam Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this article to find out about how to download the Indian Navy AA SSR admit card, what are the details that will be mentioned on the hall ticket, items required along with the hall ticket, etc.
Important Date for Download Call letter
|Commencement of Call letter Download||24-01-2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||04-02-2020|
How To Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps as under to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy- joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the “Login” button from the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Enter the captcha and click on the “Log In” button.
- Click on the “Download Indian Navy AA SSR Admit Card” link.
- The Indian Navy Admit card PDF will appear. Download it and save it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On Indian Navy SSR Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the Indian Navy admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Venue
- Exam Date and Timings
- Reporting Time
If there is any discrepancy in the Indian Navy SSR and AA hall ticket, check the application form. If it’s not matching then you are advised to immediately contact the official authorities.
Documents To Be Carried In Exam Hall
Candidates need to carry the following to the exam center:
- Original Certificates
- Mark Sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- NCC Certificate
Indian Navy SSR Admit card: Exam Centres
Candidates will be allotted the exam center by the board. Candidates can find the name and place of the exam center from their admit card. The exam center cannot be changed once allocated by the board. After the written exam, the exam centers will be allotted for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination. Candidates are advised to select the exam centers carefully since the center for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination will be allocated near to where they have appeared for the written examination.
Important Instructions For Candidates
Here are some important guidelines that a candidate must keep in mind:
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should not laminate or tamper the admit card.
- Please bring 2 to 3 passport size photograph for verification.
- Please reach the exam hall before reporting time.
- Calculators or any gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall.