Summary: Indian Navy- SSC Recruitment, Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Details, Indian Navy SSC Salary Details, Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria, Indian Navy SSC Age Limit, Indian Navy SSC Educational Qualification, Indian Navy SSC Selection Process, Indian Navy SSC How to Apply, Indian Navy SSC Important Date, Important Links
Indian Navy- SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy has released notification for the recruitment of SSC Officers. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed online application format on or before 09-04-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application, how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Education Branch (Male & Female)
1. SSC (Edn)
II. Logistics Branch (Male)
1. PC (Logistics)
Indian Navy SSC Salary Details
|RANK||PAY BAND/SCALE||GRADE PAY||MSP|
Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Navy SSC Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 21 – 25 years i.e., should be born between 02-01-1992 to 01-01-1996 (both dates inclusive) for Education Branch.
- Candidates age should be between 19 1/2 – 25 years i.e., should be born between 02-01-1992 to 01-07-1998 (both dates inclusive) for Logistics Branch.
Indian Navy SSC Educational Qualification:
- Candidate should possess M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc)/ M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc)/ M.Sc Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc)/ MA (English) with (physics or maths in intermediate or equivalent standard) for SSC (Edn)
- Candidate should possess B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline/ MBA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ B.Sc (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT) for PC (Logistics).
Indian Navy SSC Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on academic merit, SSB interview, medical examination.
Indian Navy SSC How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19-03-2016 to 09-04-2016
- Send hard copy of signed online application affixing recent self attested photograph on it along with self attested photo copies of all relevant certificates by ordinary post to Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi-110066 on or before 19-04-2016.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Online Application No. ———– Application for PC (Log)/ SSC (Log & NAIC) Jan 2017 Course Qualification ——- Percentage ————-%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No”.
Indian Navy SSC Important Date:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee 19-03-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online 09-04-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application 19-04-2016