Indian Bank SO Result 2018: Indian Bank SO Exam Result Out 2018 – Direct Link to Check your Result!
Indian Bank SO Result Out 2018 – Direct Link to Check your Result!
Indian Bank SO Result 2018: Indian Bank SO Exam Results are out. Indian Bank is recruiting Specialist Officer Posts to fill 145 vacancies. Indian Bank SO exam was held on 16th September 2018. The list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview has been released. Read this article to know about Indian Bank SO Result 2018 & much more.
Indian Bank SO Result: Important Information
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer Post|
|Exam Conducting Body||IBPS|
|Exam Stages||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||16th September 2018|
|Date for Interview||18, 19, 21 to 25, 29 to 31-01-2019, 01, 02 & 07 to 12-02-2019|
How to Check Indian Bank SO Marks 2018
- Click on the link given above to know your Indian Bank SO Result & Marks 2018.
- You can either log in from your Registration number or your Roll Number.
- In both the cases, you will have to type in your date of birth with the roll no./registration number.
- Submit the details to know your marks.
How to Check Indian Bank SO Result 2018
- Click on the link given to download your Indian Bank SO Result PDF.
- Press Ctrl + F, and enter your Roll Number or Name or Registration Number to find your result.
- If you are able to find your name, Congrats you have been shortlisted for the interview.
- You can check the Interview center, date and reporting time in front of your name.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official website of Indian Bank.
- Visit the Career page & click on the relevant link to view your results.
- Repeat the above procedure.
Important links: Indian Bank SO Result
|Interview Schedule||VIEW HERE|
|Indian Bank SO Result||VIEW HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Indian Bank SO Result:
Indian Bank has released the Result for Online SO Online Exam. You can see your result from the list given below. Indian Bank SO Written Examination was conducted on 16th of September 2018. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Personal Interview. Admit Card/Call letters for Personal Interview will be issued to all eligible candidates through electronic mode only.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. The weightage (ratio) of the Main examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.