Indian Bank PO Result 2018: Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Result Out 2018 – Direct Link to Check your Result!
Indian Bank PO Result Out 2018 for Mains – Direct Link to Check your Result!
Indian Bank PO Result 2018: Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Results are out. Indian Bank is recruiting Probationary Officers Posts to fill 417 vacancies. IBPS PO Mains exam was held on 4th November 2018. The list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview has been released. Read this article to know about Indian Bank PO Result for Mains 2018 & much more.
Indian Bank PO Result: Important Information
|Exam Conducting Body||IBPS|
|Exam Stages||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Mains Exam Date||04th of November 2018|
How to Check Indian Bank PO Marks for Mains 2018
- Click on the link given above to know your Indian Bank PO Mains Marks 2018.
- You can either log in from your Registration number or your Roll Number.
- In both the cases, you will have to type in your date of birth with the roll no./registration number.
- Submit the details to know your marks.
How to Check Indian Bank PO Result for Mains Exam 2018
- Click on the link given to download your Indian Bank PO Result for mains Exam PDF.
- Press Ctrl + F, and enter your Roll Number or Name or Registration Number to find your result.
- If you are able to find your name, Congrats you have been shortlisted for the interview.
- You can check the Interview center, date and reporting time in front of your name.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official website of Indian Bank.
- Visit the Career page & click on the relevant link to view your results.
- Repeat the above procedure.
Important links: Indian Bank PO Result
|Indian Bank PO Result For Mains Exam||VIEW HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Indian Bank PO Result for Mains:
Indian Bank has released the Result for Online PO Mains Exam. You can see your result from the list given below. Indian Bank PO Mains Examination was conducted on 04th of November 2018. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Personal Interview. Admit Card/Call letters for Personal Interview will be issued to all eligible candidates through electronic mode only.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. The weightage (ratio) of the Main examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.
Successful candidates will go through a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Private Limited. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer (PO) in any branch of the Indian Bank.