India Post Payments Bank Exam Preparation
Kindly bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all latest updates on India Post Payment Bank Examination.
India Post Payments Bank Exam preparation
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is a state owned commercial bank in India. The bank would use the existing network of the public-sector postal service, India Post.
In order to recruit candidates, IPPB will conduct an online examination.
India Post Payment Bank Exam Preparation Tips
- The first step towards preparation is to understand completely the entire pattern of the examination.
- Once the pattern is clear, one should know completely the syllabus of the examination.
- Start preparing by choosing your strongest section so that you gain confidence.
- Once you’ve mastered a few topics, move on to the weaker areas of the syllabus.
- Keep practicing and don’t give up in the middle. Remember, the more you practice, the stronger you will get at certain topics.
- Balance out. Don’t give too much attention to one part of syllabus and ignore the other. Instead focus on all sections equally.
- Don’t go for selective study. It is not recommended at all.
- Inculcate a habit of making notes wherever required. They will help you immensely
- Once you are thorough with the preparation, enroll for mock tests and get yourself evaluated.
- Stay composed at all times. Losing your piece of mind is not recommended.
Section Wise Preparation Strategy
English language is one of the important section any bank exam. However it is the least prepared and most candidates are unable to qualify in the end because they are unable to score the sectional cutoffs. This should be avoided.
- Reading Habit – Read a standard newspaper daily. It will help you solve RC passages.
- Vocabulary – Build a strong vocabulary in order to attempt grammar based questions.
- Sample Papers – Practice from model papers to get a rough idea about the examination.
- Time Management – Try attempting questions in one go. Don’t re-visit questions.
- Exposure – Try attempting varied questions from different sources. This way you will be get acquainted to a large number of questions.
- Practice – This is an absolute must in order to clear basics and score well.
- Guesswork – Never recommended. Attempt questions only if you’re sure.
Quantitative Aptitude Tests evaluate numerical ability and problem solving skills of candidates. The key here is to build a strong foundation. Once that is done, any question can be solved.
- Basics – Start preparing from scratch and build strong basics.
- Practice – Keep practicing as many questions you can. Problems in the exam should not come across as new.
- Formulas – Remember all the formulas by heart and understand their application.
- Short Cuts – If possible, learn shortcuts in order to save time.