Summary: Income Tax Department Recruitment 39 Vacancies – Inspector & Other Posts.incometaxindia.gov.in.Income Tax Department Posts and Vacancies.Income Tax Department Eligibility Criteria.Income Tax Department Pay scale.Selection Process.Income Tax Department How to Apply.Important Date.
In this article
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 39 Vacancies – Inspector & Other Posts.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 39 Vacancies – Inspector & Other Posts.incometaxindia.gov.in
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Pune has published notification for the recruitment of 39 Inspector of Income tax, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade – II & Multi Tasking Staff vacancies under Sports Quota in Hockey (Men)/ Badminton (Men/ Women)/ Kabaddi (Men)/ Athletics (including Track/ field events) (Men/ Women)/ Golf (Men/ Women)/ Lawn Tennis (Men/ Women)/ Swimming (Men/ Women), Volleyball (Men).
Income Tax Department Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 39
Name of the Post:
1. Inspector of Income tax: 07 Posts
2. Tax Assistant: 10 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade – II: 01 Post
4. Multi Tasking Staff: 21 Posts
Income Tax Department Eligibility Criteria:
Income Tax Department Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have participation in National/ International level tournaments conducted by Government recognised Associations/ Federation in games/ sports for Inspector of Income tax Post.
- Participation in National/ University level tournaments conducted by Government recognised Associations/ Federation or Inter University tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in games/ sports for Post No. 02 to 04.
Income Tax Department Age Limit :
- Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 35 years.
Income Tax Department Pay scale:
|S. No||Name ofPost||Total No of Posts||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||Inspector||07||Rs.9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|2.||Tax Assistant||10||Rs.5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|3.||Stenographer Grade II||01||Rs.5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|4.||MTS||21||Rs.5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
Income Tax Department Selection Process:
The candidates in the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Income Tax Department How to Apply:
- Applicants first approach official web portal @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Select the Income Tax Dept Pune Notification 2016 and hit on it
- Download the application form and fill it with applicant details
- Then Submit the filled application along with required documents to below given address on or before 12 May 2016
The Income Tax Officer (HQ) (Admn),
Room No.13, Aayakar Bhavan,
12, Sadhu Vaswani Road,
Pune – 411001.
Income Tax Department Important Date:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-05-2016 by 06:00 p.m.
- Click here to See Official Notification
- Click here for Apply Online
- Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs