Attempt more than 100 Most Important Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Government Exams by appearing for more than 10 free quizzes.
Most Important Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Government Exams
Quantitative Aptitude questions are typically the most feared section of any banking/recruitment examination. As per recent banking exams analysis, quant section is becoming tougher to solve and is the reason for many candidates not being able to clear sectional cutoffs. It takes much time to solve, plus it has the lowest accuracy percentage among all the sections asked. Many candidates complain about failing to clear Quant’s sectional cutoff by 1-2 marks in exam, although they cleared overall cutoffs. There can be numerous reasons for this:
- Its all about numbers and data crunching. One step goes wrong and you get an incorrect answer.
- Questions which ideally take 2 minutes, end up taking more than 5 minutes, messing up entire time tables.
- Confusion in final solutions
- Majority of candidates keep quant section for last, and then get nervous because crunching numbers take time and then end up solving only 2-3 question in 10 minutes.
To help you do the best preparation. And to check in your present level in the final days, we have come up with a series of Quizzes containing quantitative aptitude questions. These will surely help you ace the final exam.
And not only that, there is a high probability that the same questions may be asked in the upcoming Exams. So buckle up, get your thinking hat on and Go for it. All the best.
Click on the Quiz number to start the quantitative aptitude questions quiz
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz On Pipes and Cisterns
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Boats and Streams
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Time and Distance
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Time and Work
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on HCF and LCM
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Profit and Loss
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Percentages
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Data Sufficiency
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Permutation and Combination
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Puzzles
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Averages
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Simple and Compound Interest
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Ratio and Proportion
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Decimal Fractions
- Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Ages
Worried about how to prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude Section. NEED MORE QUESTIONS AND MOCK TESTS????
Mockbank is providing Specially Designed Mock Test Packages for the Exams. These Tests are designed by Previous Year Toppers
- Click here to take SBI Clerk Exam Package
- Click here to take SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Package
- Click here to take NABARD Grade A and B Exam Package
Friends, this is it for the Most Important Questions for Quants. Please share your scores in the comments section below, along with any suggestions you have.