Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 9
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Diu is an Island
Ans. Besides Gujarat
2. Where is Saddle Peak in Andaman and Nicobar Island situated?
Ans. Northern Andaman
3. West Bengal makes borders with how many states?
4. Which of the following river crosses the Equator twice?
5. A drainage pattern where a river is joined by its tributaries approximately at right angles is _________.
6. The largest river of the Asia ‘Yangtze river’ flows through which country?
7. Word “Steppe” is related to which of the following biomes?
8. Which biome is known as “Breadbasket of the World”?
Ans. Mid Latitude Grassland
9. Where is Saddle Peak in Andaman and Nicobar Island situated?
Ans. Northern Andaman
10. What is the name of the disputed coastal area located far from Gujarat coast in between India and Pakistan?
Ans. Sir Creek
11. ‘Sun Temple’ is situated in the state of
12. Which border line separates India from Pakistan?
Ans. Radcliffe Line
13. The World's largest island is –
14. Which region is most rich in coal deposits?
Ans. Damodar Valley
15. Nandadevi peak is located in ____________ State.
16. Which is a dwarf planet?
17. Marbles are formed due to change in ______
18. Which rocks are called primary rocks.
Ans. Igneous rocks
19. Loess is a ________
Ans. Wind deposited sediments
20. The longest sea beach in India is
Ans. Marina beach
21. The biggest reserves of Thorium are in ____.
22. Which wind is blows from the Mediterranean Sea to the North Western parts of India?
Ans. Western disturbances
23. The Secretariat of SAARC is set up at _________.
24. In astrophysics, what is the name of hole in outer space which emits stars and energy?
Ans. White Hole
25. Which instrument is used to measure the salinity of soil?
Ans. Electrical Conductivity Meter
26. Jaya and HKR-120 are two main variety of-
27. The airport serving Lakshadweep Island is situated at which of the following island?
28. Indian subcontinent was mainly a part of –
Ans. Gondwana land
29. Length of Coastline of Indian mainland is –
Ans. 6100 km
30. The Rift Valley is created-
Ans. Between two rifts
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 10 would be updated in next day and all the best.