Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 7
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Munda is a folk dance of .
2. Who built the Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi?
Ans. Maurya Dynasty
3. Chapchar Kut is a festival of which state?
4. Buland Darwaza is the main entrance to the palace at?
Ans. Fatehpur Sikri
5. The Indian musical instrument ‘Surbahar’ is of which type?
6. ______was a philosopher and theologian from India during early 8th century who consolidated the doctrine of Advaita Vedanta.
Ans. Adi Shankara
7. Who was the ﬁrst ruler of Pala dynasty?
8. Which empire is regarded as the Golden Age of Hinduism?
9. Elephanta caves are attributed to which God?
10. Bindusara was the son of____.
11. Losar festival is celebrated in which state?
12. When did the first Huna invasion take place?
13. Who built the Group of Monuments at Pattadakal?
Ans. Chalukya Kings
14. The Kalinga war was fought in 27-Jan-2017.
Ans. 261 BC
15. To whom did Akbar gave the title Mian?
16. Gugga Naumi is a religious festival in connection with snakeworship. This festival is of which state?
17. ______ is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built by Maharaja Jai Singh II.
Ans. Jantar Mantar, Delhi
18. Ghatotkacha (who ruled in the years 290–305 B.C.) was a king from which dynasty?
19. ______is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance called Tandavam.
20. Panch Mahal is situated in?
Ans. Fatehpur Sikri
21. Garadi is a folk dance of .
22. According to the Hornbostel–Sachs system of Indian Musical Instruments, Ghungroo can be classified as
23. Cheraw is a folk dance of ?
24. The Razmnama is a Persian translation of the_____.
25. Which World Heritage Site is built on the right bank of the Yamuna River?
Ans. Taj Mahal
26. Ajatashatru was the son of
27. Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is in ?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
28. Ashoka converted to which religion after the Kalinga war?
29. Group of Monuments at Hampi is in
30. Chang Lo is a folk dance of ?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 8 would be updated in next day and all the best.