Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 6
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Dhamek Stupa was built by?
2. The Karma dance belongs to which state?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
3. The renowned Temple at Ranakpur is a _______ Temple.
4. Bimbisara was the king of which dynasty?
5. Elephanta Caves is located in which city?
6. Ramcharitmanas is an epic poem written in which language?
7. The famous Brihadeshwara Temple is located in
8. Which is representative of Dravida style of temple architecture?
9. Kud is a folk dance of
Ans. Jammu & Kashmir
10. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal is in
11. Which temple is built in the form of the chariot of Surya, the Sun God with 24 wheels?
Ans. Konark Sun Temple
12. ‘Vallam Kali Boat Race’ is held in which state?
13. Alexander the Great was born in
Ans. 356 BC
14. The Bibi Ka Maqbara is a tomb located in _____. It was built by Azam Shah, son of Aurangzeb, in 1678.
15. Oil paint was first used for Buddhist paintings by Indian and Chinese painters in western sometime between the fifth and tenth centuries.
16. Flamingo festival is celebrated in which state?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
17. Kalinga War was fought in the year
Ans. 261 BC
18. Khajuraho Group of monuments are attributed to which dynasty?
19. Which World Heritage Monument has been acclaimed as the “Necropolis of the Mughal dynasty”?
Ans. Humayun’s Tomb
20. Ajanta Caves in Maharashtra have rock-cut cave monuments of which religion?
21. The Group of Monuments at Hampi is an important centre?
22. Gaur dance is a popular folk dance of
23. Odisha’s World famous Konark Sun Temple was built by
24. The Indian musical instrument ‘Samvadini’ is which type?
25. Who built the Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram?
Ans. Pallava Kings
26. Kala Ghoda Arts festival is held in which city?
27. Kala Ghoda Arts festival is held in which city?
28. Tertali is a folk dance of .
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
29. Khas Mahal and the Shish Mahal are built in which World Heritage Monument?
Ans. Agra Fort
30. The leaning temple of Huma is dedicated to
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 7 would be updated in next day and all the best.