Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 5
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Who was the son of Chandragupta Maurya?
2. Who wrote ‘Nyaya Sutra’?
3. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land for the maintenance of schools?
4. Rukmini Devi Arundale was a reputed dancer and choreographer in which form of dancing?
5. Sanchi Stupa was built by?
6. Dandia is a form of dance associated with which state?
7. Who built the Konark”s Sun Temple?
Ans. Narasimhadeva I
8. Madhuri Dixit is associated with which Indian Dance form?
9. Which emperor wrote the play ‘Nagananda’ in Sanskrit language?
10. Who is the most prominent god of ‘Rig Veda’?
11. Jallikattu practiced in Tamil Nadu is a part of which festival?
12. Japanese art ‘Ikebana’ is related to _____.
Ans. flower arrangement
13. Big landlords or warrior chiefs in the seventh century were acknowledged as_________ by the existing kings?
14. The Arabic work of al-Biruni that gave an account of the subcontinent is called __________.
Ans. Al Hind
15. In which city of India is Dhamek Stupa located?
16. Who started construction of Nalanda (Mahavihara) ?
17. Bikaner school, Jaipur school, Marwar school, Mewar school are all schools of?
Ans. Rajput paintings
18. Ajanta and Ellora caves are situated in which state of India?
19. ‘Lavani’ is a dance form of which state in India?
20. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land donated to Jaina institutions?
21. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land of non-Brahmana peasant proprietors?
22. Gol Gumbaz is located in?
23. _________first became the capital of a kingdom under the Tomara Rajputs.
24. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land gifted to temples?
25. Rajendra I was the son of?
Ans. Rajaraja I
26. “Young Girls” is the famous work of which painter?
Ans. Amrita Shergill
27. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land gifted to Brahmanas?
28. What is the name of the court poet of King Harshavardhana?
29. The Chola kingdom mostly ruled which region of India?
30. Group of Monuments at Hampi is located in?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 5 would be updated in next day and all the best.