Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 4
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. _____ is a form of government in which the rulers are elected by the people.
2. Who said ‘The God, who gave us life, gave us the liberty at the same time’?
3. What is ‘Patriarchic Society’?
Ans. System that values men more than women
4. Members of Rajya Sabha are elected for how many years?
Ans. Six years
5. Under which pardoning power of the President, duration of sentence is reduced without changing its character?
6. In Pocket Veto, the President of India can keep a bill for how much duration?
Ans. Indefinite period
7. The President's seat can be left vacant for how much duration?
8. Which constitutional Amendment Act of India reduced voting age from 21 years to 18 years?
Ans. 61st Amendment Act
9. In which year East India Company was ceased to work and India was completely undertaken by British Govt.?
10. At which location, a sculptor of chariot of Harappan time was found?
11. At which location, a sculptor of chariot of Harappan time was found?
12. Who was the founder of ‘Vikramshila University’?
13. When India got Independence, who was the Prime Minister of England?
Ans. Climent Atlee
14. Suez Canel connects Mediterranean Sea and ______.
Ans. Red Sea
15. _____ is a blood vessel that carries blood that is low in oxygen content from the body back to the heart.
16. Mammals and birds are generally _____-blooded animals.
17. Where is bile stored?
Ans. Gall bladder
18. A human heart beats 72 times in a ______.
19. Muscle fatigue occurs due to accumulation of ______.
Ans. Lactic Acid
20. The inexhaustible source of energy of stars is due to _____.
Ans. Conversion of hydrogen to helium
21. Due to ____ clear nights are cooler than the cloudy nights.
22. The subatomic particle that does not have any electric charge is a/an _____.
23. A ______ printer is an impact printer that prints using a fixed number of pins or wires.
Ans. dot matrix
24. Which gas is used in bulb?
25. The PH scale ranges from 0 to ____.
26. What was the main aim of Montreal Protocol?
Ans. Protection of Ozone layer
27. What is the name of the app launched by the Union Ministry of Power to provide real time information sharing power supply?
28. Who discovered ‘Portland cement’?
Ans. Joseph Aspdin
29. Nitin Thimmaiah is related to which sport?
30. Who wrote the book named ‘Exile: A Memoir’?
Ans. Tasleema Nasreen.
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 5 would be updated in next day and all the best.