Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 3
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. The Attorney General of India is the ______ of the Government of India.
Ans. Chief Law Officer
2. Limbs of frog, lizard, bird and human are example of ______ organs.
3. The motion of a freely falling body is an example of ______________ accelerated motion.
4. Increased wind speed is accompanied by a reduced air _____________.
5. In Microsoft Word, ____________ are small dots, squares, dashes or graphics that are often seen before the text.
6. Optical fiber works on the principle of
Ans. Total Internal Reflection
7. The Environment (Protection) Act of India was enacted in the year
8. The Mahabodhi Temple Complex, which is one of the four holy sites related to the life of the Lord Buddha, is located in
9. Mount St. Helens is an active volcano located at 46.2°N latitude, 122.18°W longitude in the _______.
Ans. United States
10. Which Schedule of the Constitution of India lists the States and Union Teritories of India?
Ans. First Schedule
11. In a Windows-based computer, two files cannot be in the same folder if
Ans. they have the same name, and are of the same file type
12. The Gandhara art – a style of Buddhist visual art that developed between 1st century BCE and the 7th century CE, flourished largely during the ______________ dynasty.
13. Monosaccharides, also called simple sugars, are the simplest form of sugar and the most basic units of ________.
14. UNITAR stands for
Ans. United Nations Institute for Training and Research
15. How much time does a Geostationary satellite take to complete one orbit, at the height of 35790 km?
Ans. 24 hours
16. In which Indian State is the Nanda Devi Peak located?
17. A liquid drop, contracts because of the attraction of its particles and occupies the smallest possible area. This phenomenon is known as _________.
Ans. Surface Tension
18. Bombayla Devi Laishram is an Indian ______ a member of the national recurve team representing India.
19. Abhinav Bharat Society of revolutionaries was organized by –
Ans. Vinayak Savarkar
20. Type of a file in a computer can be identified by the ________
Ans. File extension
21. The Ajanta Cave Paintings are a testimony to the golden age of ___________ in India.
22. What does GUI stand for with respect to a computer?
Ans. Graphical User Interface
23. If a Panchayat is dissolved, elections are to be held within
Ans. Six months from the date of dissolution
24. _____ was discovered by J. J. Thomson in 1897 when he was studying the properties of cathode ray.
25. A _______ is an appliance or device designed to protect electrical devices from voltage spikes.
Ans. surge protector
26. In a food chain, what is the difference between primary consumers and secondary consumers?
Ans. Primary consumers eat only plants and secondary consumers eat primary consumers
27. What is the full form of FDI?
Ans. Foreign Direct Investment
28. In which situation, wages and prices chase each other at a very quick speed?
29. Banking comes under which sector?
Ans. Tertiary sector
30. What was the main objective of the 5th Five Year Plan?
Ans. Removal of poverty and achievement of self-reliance
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 4 would be updated in next day and all the best.