Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 23
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. The development process under capitalism has been described as ‘Creative Destruction’ by:
2. USB is ____ type of storage device.
3. World Human Rights Day is observed on:
Ans. December 10
4. How many organs are there in U.N.O.?
5. Normal blood pressure reading of an adult human:
Ans. 120/80 mmHg
6. The use of heat treatment of ore that includes smelting and roasting is termed:
7. Life originated by chemosynthesis was proved in the laboratory by:
8. All vital atmospheric processes leading to various climatic and weather conditions take place in the_____.
9. Who was the first Vijayanagar ruler to wrest the important Fort of Goa from the Bahamanis?
Ans. Hari Hara II
10. The National Emblem of Italy is:
Ans. White lily
11. Excretion in Hernichordates takes place by:
12. Atoms having the same number of protons, but different number of neutrons are called-
13. Project Tiger was introduced in-
14. To conserve coral reefs the Govt. of India declared one of the following as Marine Park-
Ans. Gulf of Kutch
15. Which is the best planned city in India?
16. The deficiency of vitamin A causes-
Ans. Night Blindness
17. Richter scale is used for measuring:
Ans. Intensity of earthquake
18. Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a renowned player of:
19. To become a judge of the High Court one must be a practicing advocate of the High Court for at least:
Ans. 10 years
20. The fastest costlier and relatively small form of storage managed by computer system hardware is
21. Who invented the battery?
22. The disease which has been eradicated:
Ans. Small pox
23. Air is said to be saturated when:
Ans. It contains the maximum content of water vapor
24. Damping-off of seedlings is caused by:
Ans. Pythium debaryanum
25. The phenomenon which causes mirage is:
Ans. Total internal reflection
26. Who is the author of the book ‘Magic Seeds’?
Ans. V.S. Naipaul
27. People with Down’s syndrome invariably affected by:
Ans. Alzheimer’s disease
28. January 15 is celebrated as:
Ans. Army day
29. Who was Akbar’s guardian?
Ans. Bairam Khan
30. The slogan ‘Garibi Hatao’ was included in the:
Ans. Fifth plan
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 24 would be updated in next day and all the best.