Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 22
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Which one of the following inscriptions relate to the Chalukya king, Pulakesin II
2. Yeast is an important source of
Ans. Vitamin B
3. The longest river of peninsular India is
4. ‘Pehli Udaan’ is a name given to
Ans. SBI’s Savings Account Scheme for children
5. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Ans. Arvind Saxena
6. Who is the head of IRDAI panel to study feasibility of paying claims in installments?
Ans. Suresh Mathur
7. The 2018 Vishwa Shanti Ahimsa Sammelan (VSAS) has started in which state?
8. Which US-based Dalit writer has won the 2018 Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize?
Ans. Sujatha Gidla
9. Which one of the following glands produces the growth hormone (somatotrophin):
10. Laser is a device to produce:
Ans. Coherent Light
11. In the human body, Cowper's glands form a part of which one of the following system?
Ans. Reproductive system
12. Mist is a result of which one of the following:
13. “Dyarchy” was first introduced in India under:
Ans. Montford reforms
14. Fiscal Policy in India is formulated by:
Ans. The Finance Ministry
15. Malaria in the human body is caused by which one of the following organisms?
16. The focal length of convex lens is:
Ans. Shorter for blue light than for red
17. The Indian Research Station ‘Himadri’ is located at:
Ans. Arctic Region
18. The programme of ‘Operation Flood’ was concentrated on:
Ans. Increasing the milk production
19. Article 324 of the Indian Constitution deals with the:
Ans. Powers and functions of the Chief Election Commissioner
20. The founder of the Lodi Dynasty was:
Ans. Bahlul Lodi
21. The Fundamental Rights can be suspended by the:
22. Who was the first posthumous recipient of Bharat Ratna?
Ans. Lal Bahadur Shastri
23. Which day is observed as International Day of Non-Violence:
Ans. 2nd October
24. Amuktamalyada is the work of:
Ans. Krishnadeva Raya
25. Yakshagana is a folk dance-drama of:
26. Kaziranga National Park is famous for:
27. The 27th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2018) has started in which city?
Ans. Gandhi Nagar
28. Who is the author of the book "Nehru and Bose: Parallel Lives"?
Ans. Rudrangshu Mukherjee
29. Which Union Minister of lndia will be honoured with the 2018 Carnot Prize of Kleinman Center for Energy Policy?
Ans. Piyush Goyal
30. The first-ever joint maritime exercise will be conducted between ASEAN and which country:
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 23 would be updated in next day and all the best.